• ...and so much more!
  • cav2108541

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2023
    Killeen, TX
    Oh BTW..sorry about the "up yours n*****"

If you want to come back in and help us fight another war we have no business being in..we will take you back.

View attachment 415948

View attachment 415949
    Well, if they were ACTUALLY sorry, they would fix ALL the records RIGHT NOW, without you having to REQUEST anything.
    Fix the records, then send me an invitation to come back, dickheads. No wonder no one wants to re-join the Pin-Cushion Corps, the Trans-deviant Corps, or the Dyke Corps anymore.
    Reminds me of the time my division commander called me to his office to apologize to me. After hearing his apology, I told him, "if you were REALLY apologizing to me, you would have come to MY office to do it." I put my retirement papers in the next day and never looked back.
    Lynx Defense

Gato Vato

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2023
    Texas
    In 1969 I took an oath of enlistment to serve and defend my Country. Over 50 years later my oath hasn't expired and I continue to serve, in a State Guard unit. The oath I took was to the citizens of this Country, not to any past or current administration.
    I hear you on that. I just don't think we need to get involve in any more foreign wars. I would gladly fight for this country if anyone is foolish enough to invade us.

Top Bottom