• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The family disputes the account. That is always the case when its a White on Black shooting. Of course the family was never there so they spew what they claim are facts (which come from their own or friends fertile minds) sometime so outlandish it fails even the special stupid test.

They are far from the only ones to blame. In fact you can start with the LEO themselves. Just take a look at Las Vegas!

Over time Police Chiefs have become nothing but pawns of Political correctness who take orders the city leaders. Today many if not most Police Chiefs are some political hack from out of state that meets some PC criteria based upon race, religion, sexual orientation and political views rather then the Chiefs of old, who were born, raised and walked the beats in a city they knew like the back of their hand.

There should be a SOP in place for when a "SIR" (Serious Incident Report) occurs:

1) ASAP get your face in front of news reporters and on TV, NLT 4 hrs after the incident occurs

2) Facts as understood at this time: Incident occurred on or about 0330 this morning resulting in a homicide. The LEO involved was J Doe, the location was proximity of Main and Hwy 69.

3) Actions: Our investing team is composed of: LEO Duke Nukem Director of LEO investigations, Mr B Bad LeRoyBrown Race PC Director, LEO Jack Web Chief Homicide Investigator, etc

4) Next briefing will occur at _____ (about 8 hrs or NLT 6 pm)

Follow these three rules: Accuracy ( DO NOT LIE or mislead, don't know, don't say); Timeliness (keep all informed in a timely manner, don't give rumor time to grow and fester); Open and forward leaning Communications (Control the message, tell them before they ask, don't let the message control your org, don't let the rumor mill control or the media)

The military does this on a near continual basis and we have a SOP for it in every unit I was ever in and they all followed a basic procedure close to what I outlined above and tailored to the unit be it Infantry or Medical etc.
    Target Sports

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The family disputes the account. That is always the case when its a White on Black shooting. Of course the family was never there so they spew what they claim are facts (which come from their own or friends fertile minds) sometime so outlandish it fails even the special stupid test.

The Affidavit version is Guyger’s fictitious version. The family version is what Dallas police reported had happened.

Last edited:

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    The Affidavit version is Guyger’s fictitious version. The family version is what Dallas police reported had happened.
    So you know all this to be absolute FACT? Guessing you are the Chief Investigating officer on the Texas Rangers Force??? Don't tease us, give the REAL inside skinny on this since you are in the know...

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    So you know all this to be absolute FACT? Guessing you are the Chief Investigating officer on the Texas Rangers Force??? Don't tease us, give the REAL inside skinny on this since you are in the know...

Uh, the story has been reported for days now. The facts are out there and yes, I believe the Dallas Police version of events, not Guyger's version of events. The Texas Rangers have not given their version yet. If you want to believe Guyger's version, that is your choice.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yeah, that's what gets me, her explanation makes it sound as if it was his fault.

Her new explanation appears to be an attempt to make it appear as if she was on the clock and was responding to a 911 call and encountered a burglar. Unfortunately it does not jive with her first explanation to Dallas PD.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Even when I had lived in an apartment, and I was dead tired, I became more alert when I noticed anything out of the ordinary. Had I noticed what I thought was my front door ajar, before I attempt to go in I look harder at my surroundings, since I'm not sure what's going on. I believe at that point would have figured out I wasn't actually at my apartment. I also have a hard time believing that had she identified herself he would just keep moving towards her without saying something.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Sugar coated as you please, ALL OF THIS SHIT IS HEARSAY. You're not hearing firsthand accounts from anybody , and just in the last 3 posts I'm thinking : " What frigging info are you getting , because it just doesn't jive."

And who the hell EVER said anything (other than a post here) about trying to make the VICTIM a bad guy? And winners/losers? HERE'S A NEWS FLASH.....there's no crying in baseb.....err....there's no frigging winners.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Sugar coated as you please, ALL OF THIS SHIT IS HEARSAY. You're not hearing firsthand accounts from anybody , and just in the last 3 posts I'm thinking : " What frigging info are you getting , because it just doesn't jive."

"Allegedly the door was ajar, but also it didn't open and the key didn't work and there was yelling 'open up'/let me in'..."

Does that, for instance, jibe with you?

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    "Allegedly the door was ajar, but also it didn't open and the key didn't work and there was yelling 'open up'/let me in'..."

Does that, for instance, jibe with you?

He said she said....there are 3 sides to every story, and we are damn sure not experts or witnesses to any of them.

How many different versions and people did you have to muddle together to get that nonsense?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

And who the hell EVER said anything (other than a post here) about trying to make the VICTIM a bad guy? And winners/losers? HERE'S A NEWS FLASH.....there's no crying in baseb.....err....there's no frigging winners.

Sloppyshooter is sloppywriter.

If you have specific questions, ask them.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    He said she said....there are 3 sides to every story, and we are damn sure not experts or witnesses to any of them.

How many different versions and people did you have to muddle together to get that nonsense?

Just three :P But at least you agree that it's nonsense that doesn't jibe.

SloppyShooter

Certifiable
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    "I was rushing to get to the airport and I cut my hand on the glass...."

Heck why stop at police cover up to protect the cop? Don't you know the OJ trial was a police CONSPIRACY? The law is black and white , right?

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Why are you trying to derail this discussion by spouting angry gibberish that has got nothing to do with the case at hand?

Top Bottom