• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    You didn't answer my question. The question didn't concern OT. What about her other shooting that was justified? Should she have a gun and badge for that?
    If you can tell who makes a good officer, you should apply with DPD. Work a couple years in patrol and then move to recruitment where you can decide who would make a good officer or not.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Her other shooting can be used in forming a psychological profile. I don't care.

Which recruiting officer is suppose to train the situational awareness again? Or was that latter in the process? How dumb can you be to shoot a guy in his apartment? Then try to chalk it up to confusion?

They're doing everything I'd plan.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    And here we come back to what I was first thinking, and since this thread is already a mess and a half it doesn't matter anymore what anybody says: my theory was she was looking to score some weed and pay via VajPal.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    And here we come back to what I was first thinking, and since this thread is already a mess and a half it doesn't matter anymore what anybody says: my theory was she was looking to score some weed and pay via VajPal.

She shot the guy over weed? Risks her job for some smoke? I'm not feeling that.

Why she drove to the 4th floor. Go's to a door, walking past other floor mats, gets to his and Bam. He's dead. It'd make a good novel.

She was probably getting the blk D. She had previously been fighting with him. She snapped and killed his a$$. Thinking a Dallas pOlice officer. I can get away with it. She already got a pass on the previous shooting. Second one is easier.

Crazy chick who wore a badge.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    She shot the guy over weed? Risks her job for some smoke? I'm not feeling that.

Why she drove to the 4th floor. Go's to a door, walking past other floor mats, gets to his and Bam. He's dead. It'd make a good novel.

She was probably getting the blk D. She had previously been fighting with him. She snapped and killed his a$$. Thinking a Dallas pOlice officer. I can get away with it. She already got a pass on the previous shooting. Second one is easier.

Crazy chick who wore a badge.

That's what I was saying. You just fleshed it out a bit.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Her other shooting can be used in forming a psychological profile. I don't care.

Which recruiting officer is suppose to train the situational awareness again? Or was that latter in the process? How dumb can you be to shoot a guy in his apartment? Then try to chalk it up to confusion?

They're doing everything I'd plan.
    It was a simple question and still you didn't answer it. You cared enough to comment that if she couldn't tell where she was and her surrounding then she should not have a badge and gun. If you have that kind of wisdom, you should be in recruiting or sit on a review board.

Care to comment on tunnel vision and auditory exclusion or does that not matter either?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    It was a simple question and still you didn't answer it. You cared enough to comment that if she couldn't tell where she was and her surrounding then she should not have a badge and gun. If you have that kind of wisdom, you should be in recruiting or sit on a review board.

Care to comment on tunnel vision and auditory exclusion or does that not matter either?

If a GoFundMe page pops up for her. Donate to it. That should relieve the dilemma.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, even I feel like this thread has completely divorced itself from requiring any evidence for speculation at this point. So I'm gonna come up with an equally justified theory.

The lizard people who live in the center of the earth sent a message to the lizard/human hybrids they have placed in charge of DPD and other various positions.

At her last physical they had her injected with mind controling nanobots in order to have her carry our this mission. The nanobots intercepted her visual and audio inputs and put her in a sort of dream state so that she was unaware of where she was actually at or what she was really doing. She though she was unlocking the door but at that time the nanobots were actually hacking the lock. They gave her a scenario in which she felt the need to use deadly force while in reality she did not and was in a different location that her senses were telling her.

There, now I can have a completely unfounded and ridiculous theory too. Where my cookie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    Mayor Rawlings all but pleading with people to stay off social media....

Yeah, right.... like that’s gona happen. Welcome to the year 2018, Mr. Mayor!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well, even I feel like this thread has completely divorced itself from requiring any evidence for speculation at this point. So I'm gonna come up with an equally justified theory.

The lizard people who live in the center of the earth sent a message to the lizard/human hybrids they have placed in charge of DPD and other various positions.

At her last physical they had her injected with mind controling nanobots in order to have her carry our this mission. The nanobots intercepted her visual and audio inputs and put her in a sort of dream state so that she was unaware of where she was actually at or what she was really doing. She though she was unlocking the door but at that time the nanobots were actually hacking the lock. They gave her a scenario in which she felt the need to use deadly force while in reality she did not and was in a different location that her senses were telling her.

There, now I can have a completely unfounded and ridiculous theory too. Where my cookie?

That can't be right, at no point did you blame Trump.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake

Sounds legit to me. Those nanobot bastards.

Top Bottom