• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    It's not. They say it's random in the policy. It's a total coincidence that Reefer Ron got randomly picked for it on 21 April.

That's surprise, not random.

Every couple of months our company did random testing.
    Four or five people were sent to be screened.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Dont recall testimony that she had smoked pot like Jean. 8 grams seems more than a private stash too, but I don't recall that being addressed during trial.
    She said she had used marijuana in the past. The sound quality was bad and I didn't get the details. She carried on an illicit affair against dept policy with her partner and may have been under the influence when she couldn't find her own apartment. So I doubt much of anything was off limits to her.

8 grams of weed found in Jean's apartment doesn't have any bearing on the case and doesn't expunge the fact the victim was an outstanding individual compared to the confused POS that murdered him.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    She said she had used marijuana in the past. The sound quality was bad and I didn't get the details. She carried on an illicit affair against dept policy with her partner and may have been under the influence when she couldn't find her own apartment. So I doubt much of anything was off limits to her.

8 grams of weed found in Jean's apartment doesn't have any bearing on the case and doesn't expunge the fact the victim was an outstanding individual compared to the confused POS that murdered him.

Her use was in 2011.

I made no suggestions as to his character. Seemed like a good dude for the most part. Involved in some good stuff, youth minister at his church, etc. I was just commenting that it seemed PWC would have caught him "riding dirty" if they in fact had a random drug testing policy.

And I will walk back the 8 oz comment. I found a conversion to ounces, and it aint that much. (roughly .2 ounces) Though I will admit to being surprised that a youth minister is smoking pot. Maybe that is a common thing in the Carribean? No clue on that.

BTW, you are in Spicewood? I love to eat at Opies BBQ. LOVE their butter beans. Thursdays I think?

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Her use was in 2011.

I made no suggestions as to his character. Seemed like a good dude for the most part. Involved in some good stuff, youth minister at his church, etc. I was just commenting that it seemed PWC would have caught him "riding dirty" if they in fact had a random drug testing policy.

And I will walk back the 8 oz comment. I found a conversion to ounces, and it aint that much. (roughly .2 ounces) Though I will admit to being surprised that a youth minister is smoking pot. Maybe that is a common thing in the Carribean? No clue on that.

BTW, you are in Spicewood? I love to eat at Opies BBQ. LOVE their butter beans. Thursdays I think?

Yup, Thurs. You can take pintos to go but Opie's don't let you take the Butter Beans to go. I live off 414 on the lake.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    Theys said sentencing was going to be today at 2 EST. I put stuff off and stayed glued to this computer all afternoon only to hear they will resume tomorrow for sentencing.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Theys said sentencing was going to be today at 2 EST. I put stuff off and stayed glued to this computer all afternoon only to hear they will resume tomorrow for sentencing.
    Sentencing is like a separate trial. Prior bad acts, character witnesses, and other testimony that is not permitted during the guilt/innocence phase are permissible.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Female prisons arent like mens. They are like a family group instead of gangs or race. Like an organized crime family, sometimes along racial lines but not like men's.

That said they still dont like people who hurt children or cops.
    You didn't think that through to well, did ya . . .

Top Bottom