• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I'm listening to Botham Jean's mother and coworker going over his accomplishments; volunteer missionary work, choir singer, too many volunteer organizations to list, some of which he founded himself, volunteer working with elders setting up computers for them to doing free yard work for them to sponsoring at risk kids. He taught Youth Ministry.

He was an intern and math whiz as well as an IT expert at Price, Waterhouse and Cooper.

At 26, he dwarfs anything I've done.
    I hope that bitch Guyger rots in that prison cell.
    I'm sure there is. Amber Guyger apparently knew how.
    She said she had used marijuana in the past. The sound quality was bad and I didn't get the details. She carried on an illicit affair against dept policy with her partner and may have been under the influence when she couldn't find her own apartment. So I doubt much of anything was off limits to her.

8 grams of weed found in Jean's apartment doesn't have any bearing on the case and doesn't expunge the fact the victim was an outstanding individual compared to the confused POS that murdered him.

She was a Navy Seal, one shot one kill, wannabe. She also posted something saying people are so unappreciative of the fact she doesn't kill them or something to that effect.
    If I'm ever in a bad situation, I hope your prejudice ass is not one of my jurors.

Conversely, if you are, I hope Karma pays you a solid.

alias

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    spicewood, tx.
    If I'm ever in a bad situation, I hope your prejudice ass is not one of my jurors.

Conversely, if you are, I hope Karma pays you a solid.

If you're a murderous little banty hen of a cop trying to play man then yeah, you better not have my 'racist ass' on your jury.

Top Bottom