• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    But you will sure care when Beto beats Cruz next time I bet !

And what exactly would you want ME to do about that? I'm fairly certain that cheating is what took place as to why Biden is sitting in the White House instead of Trump!

So if I vote for Cruz, and Beto wins, not a lot that I can do about that. Just more cheating taking place.

So instead of whining and moaning, how about coming up with some workable solutions to these problems. But, it's pretty much all a gamble anyways, correct?
    Hurley's Gold

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes make the list for us. But you are just wanting tobe argumentative about the very simple point I am trying to make. So, I'm pretty much done with you. But please make up the list.

Here's some news for you. I can only control exactly one vote. My vote. If idiots are influenced by the MSM over something as petty and trivial as where Cruz went on vacation, then they are idiots and it's doubtful any amount of reasoning or logic would change their minds anyways.

Same with CC. He can only control his vote and no others. He speaks the truth and doesn't gamble like some people.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Yes make the list for us. But you are just wanting tobe argumentative about the very simple point I am trying to make. So, I'm pretty much done with you. But please make up the list.
    No no, you keep bitching for no reason.

Outrage addiction. Gotta find something to raise a stink about.

Ted was gone less than 24 hours. Hang the bastard.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    No no, you keep bitching for no reason.

Outrage addiction. Gotta find something to raise a stink about.

Ted was gone less than 24 hours. Using the bastard.

So reminiscent of the days when Gambler was here. It's almost like smw66 and Gambler could be twins that were separated at birth.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You know, I think you're like that one guy in a class or meeting that keeps talking or asking questions just to hear yourself talk when everyone else knows the meeting was over long ago.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    You sound like you're jealous that AOC is bringing my check personally and I'll be getting personal attention from her!

And that was downright insensitive! She almost died that day!

I can dream can't I???

"Insensitive" is my middle name..... Big Balls William Insensitive Badazz!!

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    All the Cruz bashing from the left is just them getting a head start on the 2024 presidential race. They know he is a very likely candidate with a good chance of winning, so they are starting early on him. You will see much more of the nit picking on Cruz in the future. They will turn him in to a pariah like they did with Trump.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Just another example suggesting we may never know why God answers some prayers - and not others.

Ya know Doug, that was completely uncalled for. I have no admiration for AOC, because IMO she's an idiot and a politician that doesn't have the first clue as to how the real world works. But I would never wish for her to die or harm come to her.

But, I'm sure you're perfect, and my replies are beneath you. Have a nice day Doug.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Ya know Doug, that was completely uncalled for. I have no admiration for AOC, because IMO she's an idiot and a politician that doesn't have the first clue as to how the real world works. But I would never wish for her to die or harm come to her.

But, I'm sure you're perfect, and my replies are beneath you. Have a nice day Doug.
    Hahahahaha... down boy! Mine was an open statement. Could of meant anything. Takes a nastY case of "SPECIAL" to end up where your mind did. You wanna blame me for your thoughts???? Goat'haid!!!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Hahahahaha... down boy! Mine was an open statement. Could of meant anything. Takes a nastY case of "SPECIAL" to end up where your mind did. You wanna blame me for your thoughts???? Goat'haid!!!

I have no idea what was on your mind, nor do I really care. If you hadn't quoted my post in your reply, I would never said a word. Would have just moved on by. But you decided to drag me into your drama.

Do you really want to know how much I care what you think Doug?

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I have no idea what was on your mind, nor do I really care. If you hadn't quoted my post in your reply, I would never said a word. Would have just moved on by. But you decided to drag me into your drama.

Do you really want to know how much I care what you think Doug?
    :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Dear Sen. Cruz,
    I am writing to complain about the heat we are experiencing on the High Plains. The temp is in the high 50's. Hot but not warm enough for the college girls to wear those very short cutoffs. Either make it warmer or cool it off as my beagle almost had a heat stroke chasing the squirrel this morning. Your immediate attention to my problem will insure my complete support when you run for higher office.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    ^^^+1 to this.

We should all realize that the reason the dems are trying to deep-six anyone is because they represent a political threat in the next round of elections. So whoever that is (Trump, Cruz, etc.) needs to get their shit together and stop giving those on the left such low-hanging fruit. All those guys are what I would consider seasoned pros at this political game and should know better. In this world of smartphones and bloggers, you cannot keep on doing these sorta dummy things even if it's only an optics platform for the opposition.
    So, you're saying he should just stop living his life the way he wants just because the leftist, insane dems are trying to cancel everyone... fu*k that... Cruz did nothing wrong.

Top Bottom