• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I didn't say he was wrong in his actions and I didn't say he should "stop living his life". It makes no difference to us but those guys should know what not to do in order to avoid this sorta thing. To that end, I'm going to be critical when they do stupid shit like that just like when Trump did/said stupid shit that fed the rabid left. So yeah, f**k him for giving every media format a prime opportunity to make him look so bad. I can be critical of someone/something and still support it.

In the meantime, you can talk all tough and preach about 'bucking the system' all you want, BUT as I said, it's all optics through a lens that is focused on the negative and broadcast nationally so they need to get their shit together. Hell, AOC is down here handing out friggin' tins of tuna. That alone shows that she is more adept at positive image showmanship than most of the Republicans and that can't happen if we want to keep Texas red.

AOC can go piss up a rope! Ted Cruz didn't do a damn thing wrong. Get off the "optics" BS, because that is exactly what optics are is BS!

The leftist MSM is going to crucify and persecute anyone they can for whatever reason that suits their needs at any given moment. Unless you have been living in cave for the last ten to twelve years, you should have a very clear understanding of exactly what is going on with the MSM.

Trump could do nothing right according to the MSM. Obama could do nothing wrong according to the MSM. They took every cheap shot they could at Trump and his family, while glorifying Obama and his family at the very same time.

So if the MSM decides they want to make Cruz look bad, it really doesn't matter what he does, or doesn't do they are going to use whatever he does to their advantage.

It's people like yourself that keep making the MSM relevant. See? You're here preaching their message and criticizing Cruz's actions when he didn't do a damn thing wrong. Then you back-pedal your comments with saying you can be critical while still supporting Cruz. Well with people like you supporting him, I'm fairly sure he doesn't need your support.

BTW, I'm sure Beto would welcome your support!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Optics matter to the overall view of the candidate, and that is not bullshit. You can't seem to get that into your head therefore you will just continue to ignore that obvious issue which is costing the Republican party some very hard to acquire brownie points in public opinion. THAT matters because right now anybody that's on the fence about who they vote for will be swayed by all the negative publicity. You need not point out how negative the MSM is to the right, so how stupid do you have to be to feed that machine as Cruz did? On top of that, all you can do is throw shit at me because I made you cry over not pontificating on the obvious blight of the lefts rise and how I didn't defend your prince? Pfffftttt....

Again I reiterrate: I do not support anyone that does stupid shit and I'm going to criticize those that do stupid shit. That includes the likes of Beto who does and preaches nothing but stupid shit.

YOU are the problem if you keep voting in those that cannot beat the leftists at their own game. YOU are the problem if you don't tell them to stop doing stupid shit. YOU are the problem if all you can do is blame everyone else. YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem. How friggin' stunned are you if you keep turing the nut clockwise expecting it to loosen up?

So good luck to us all if we continue to act out against each other. If we do, the MSM minions has achieved it's goal. When you understand that, you'll understand where I'm coming from, otherwise you can go eat a bag of schlongs.
    Mark, go stand in line and get you can of tuna from AOC! Better yet, when she leaves, feel free to go to DC or New York with her. I'm sure she will appreciate your support.

Trust me, I'm not acting out against anyone, You are Mark! I just got a huge rise out of you! You probably are mad enough that you would want to try and slap me right now!

If you own any guns, sell them. Move to New York or California or even DC. You're not a Texan. We don't care about the same things as you seem to care about.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    Optics matter to the overall view of the candidate, and that is not bullshit. You can't seem to get that into your head therefore you will just continue to ignore that obvious issue which is costing the Republican party some very hard to acquire brownie points in public opinion. THAT matters because right now anybody that's on the fence about who they vote for will be swayed by all the negative publicity. You need not point out how negative the MSM is to the right, so how stupid do you have to be to feed that machine as Cruz did? On top of that, all you can do is throw shit at me because I made you cry over not pontificating on the obvious blight of the lefts rise and how I didn't defend your prince? Pfffftttt....

Again I reiterrate: I do not support anyone that does stupid shit and I'm going to criticize those that do stupid shit. That includes the likes of Beto who does and preaches nothing but stupid shit.

YOU are the problem if you keep voting in those that cannot beat the leftists at their own game. YOU are the problem if you don't tell them to stop doing stupid shit. YOU are the problem if all you can do is blame everyone else. YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem, YOU are the problem. How friggin' stunned are you if you keep turing the nut clockwise expecting it to loosen up?

So good luck to us all if we continue to act out against each other. If we do, the MSM minions has achieved it's goal. When you understand that, you'll understand where I'm coming from, otherwise you can go eat a bag of schlongs.
    Problem is skippy, you don't get to decide for others what is or isn't stupid shit. Angry much?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Mark should never have left Canada. Or moved to California or New York instead. Apparently he thinks Texas care about the things he thinks are important. We don't! He apparently doesn't understand or comprehend our mentality. People like him moving here, bringing that type of mentality, is what is messing with Texas means.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    It doesn't matter what Republicans do when the Dems cheat their way into office. The big problem is most Republican pols don't standup and call the Dems out for their evil behaviour. How many Republicans stood up for us when that turd Pelosi called us stupid and racist. Or did anything when that pos Maxine Waters told people to harrass other citizens or when any of the other scumbag pols attacked us citizens. **** the MSM and anyone that believes their propaganda. Nothing will change the brain damage they suffer from.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I don't need the tuna, though I'm sure she would appreciate me.

Nope. Just tried to explain simple stuff to you. I guess I used too many beeg wurdz? Sooory.

I do have a few guns. Not sure that you're much of a Texan either if you're willing to let idiots run the show and bend over for them without question. You're being a very good serf.

Crenshaw showed some promise initially, but that faded, and now all your hope that is tied up in Cruz is under the weather. Sorry if I hurt your feelings on that. I guess I'm not embracing my inner Canuck very well? So sorry.

You're right, though: I can go wherever I want, but I think I'll stay right here. Perhaps you should go to CA, NY, or DC and sway them to the right? Show us how it's done you big political rocket scientist super Texan.....and don't forget that it's all about the optics.

Have a nice evening Mark. I have little desire to converse with you anymore. I'm not mad, it's just you are no longer amusing.

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas
    I don't need the tuna, though I'm sure she would appreciate me.

Nope. Just tried to explain simple stuff to you. I guess I used too many beeg wurdz? Sooory.

I do have a few guns. Not sure that you're much of a Texan either if you're willing to let idiots run the show and bend over for them without question. You're being a very good serf.

Crenshaw showed some promise initially, but that faded, and now all your hope that is tied up in Cruz is under the weather. Sorry if I hurt your feelings on that. I guess I'm not embracing my inner Canuck very well? So sorry.

You're right, though: I can go wherever I want, but I think I'll stay right here. Perhaps you should go to CA, NY, or DC and sway them to the right? Show us how it's done you big political rocket scientist super Texan.....and don't forget that it's all about the optics.
    Dude.. although you may have moved to TEXAS.. you're damn sure not a Texan. We have plenty of space, so we will let you show your ass for awhile hoping that you grow up to a mature Texans mindset. We know you don't "get it", that's obvious. Take a long nap, and come visit again.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I wouldn’t have expected anything less from Ted. After all, why would we expect an elected US senator from the State of Texas in one of the biggest humanitarian disasters in our history to stick around and try to help? Let’s go to Cancun baby!!!! Naw, no need to stick around, help organize help for communities in need, work to get aid where it’s needed. Maybe help get water to those without.

It’s a dick move & I voted for this piece of shit.

Allen West put it about a plain as it can be put - when your constituents are in a battle for their lives & livelyhoods you don’t go on R&R. I paraphrased that but he made a quote very similar to this.

That’s how I feel about it.

What was he going to do with the US Senate in recess? Spending time with family is pretty important and you can't and shouldn't cancel vacation just because some who get a knot in their knicks over anything you do would get their knicks in a knit over a vacation.

In short, just because your life is sucking doesn't mean you should prevent him from taking a well deserved break from his labors.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Dude.. although you may have moved to TEXAS.. you're damn sure not a Texan. We have plenty of space, so we will let you show your ass for awhile hoping that you grow up to a mature Texans mindset. We know you don't "get it", that's obvious. Take a long nap, and come visit again.

AK, if he didn't move here with the proper mindset of what a Texan is, or what Texas means to us, he will be just like all the other ones that have moved here trying to "educate" us stupid Texans. I'm growing sick and tired of people that move to this great state, try to educate us, or act like they are superior as if we are nothing but stupid, or dumb rednecks.

I sure can't make him leave the state and go somewhere else, but I will damn sure he knows he's not welcome as long as he keeps that liberal attitude.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Correct. You and I (and many others) know the difference between good governance policy and antagonistic tweets. We don't care if he blurbs about injecting cleaner to fix COVID or whatever. We laugh at it and wonder how many would actually be dim enough to try it. We voted for the guy that buoyed up the economy, put the country first, and kept us the hell out of any additional conflicts. We are on the same page, you just don't realize it. You're getting into a scrum with me for no good reason other than you're pissed off with the current path of the country. My county is red so it ain't any of my doing.
    Funny thing... I see folks on here bashin' the hell outta Mark for saying the same thing about Cruz that they themselves said about Trump. How he hurt his chances of getting reelected by his words and actions that some republicans and a lot of independent voters would not like nor understand. Sometimes to get what you want you have do things you detest. And yes I'm one that said Cruze should'a stayed in Cancun. I understand, and appreciate, what Mark is saying but... as a Texan it just goes against everything that defines folks from this State to alter my actions and/or words because it might offend some group of folks. fuk'em!

Top Bottom