• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Spotted a link to this forum at The Firing Line and thought I should join ... I'm a retired journalist (Associated Press for 31 years), Air Force vet (65-69), married, no kids, my wife still works, as an EA for the CEO of a small Austin-based company. Live in the beautiful Lake Travis town of Lago Vista ... Been shooting for about 15 years, have 8 handguns and a CHL ... also have a beloved Harley and a sports car; big fan of motor racing since I was a kid ....
    Military Camp

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    King, I am planning on it; not too far from where I live ... I noticed in checking the website that It's too late to preregister, so no free t-shirt:( but I'll be there .. do you ride? I have an '01 T-Sport .... it's a Dyna model with soft bags and a small adjustable fairing ...

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Spotted a link to this forum at The Firing Line and thought I should join ... I'm a retired journalist (Associated Press for 31 years), Air Force vet (65-69), married, no kids, my wife still works, as an EA for the CEO of a small Austin-based company. Live in the beautiful Lake Travis town of Lago Vista ... Been shooting for about 15 years, have 8 handguns and a CHL ... also have a beloved Harley and a sports car; big fan of motor racing since I was a kid ....

You're sure to get along. We got a good number of gearheads on the forum.

Lago Vista is a nice place to call home. What kind of sports car do you have?

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Welcome. Great to have you here! Thanks for your service to this great country. :)

I'm also interested in what type of sports car you have as I am a gearhead as well.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    We'll be there, we're heading down with a group of friends. They all have the big HD touring bikes, we've got a cruiser. The wife and I will be one of the several non-HD bikes..............Honda VTX1800. We do rides & rallies with these guys, they are great. Anyways, since they all ride Harley, they want us to go with them. I wonder if they are trying to get us to get a HD?

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    for the sportscar query, I have a Miata ... latest in a long line, starting with my first ever new car, 1965 Austin-Healy Sprite ...

txpete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    ft hood
    hey bill from ft hood.for me it was MG's.had a midget then moved up to a B then a B-GT.wahoo those were the days .27 a gallon.

love to see some pics of your scoot and car.
    pete

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom