• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Just post whether you plan make it or not. I don't have an exact date, but it will be on a Saturday. Maybe 3-4 weeks. How about Saturday before Thanksgiving? I need a head count.
    DK Firearms

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    It's just open carry with plenty of BBQ to eat, lies to tell and general BS. You'll be on my property and no body should be messing with us. Bring other guns if you want and there will be an area set aside for you to handle them (show them off). We had about 14 people and about 30 guns when Debra Medina was here. She was sporting a wheel gun.

jdh

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Weekend before thanksgiving is a race weekend. I'll be south of Houston converting copious amounts of high octane gasoline into lots of noise and greenhouse gases.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    And I'll be in Kansas City...eating BBQ and playing blues at the KC Blues Society "Afternoon Tea, BBQ and Blues" benefit....

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    And I'll be in Kansas City...eating BBQ and playing blues at the KC Blues Society "Afternoon Tea, BBQ and Blues" benefit....

Have any recordings I can download? I like that stuff. I play trumpet. Badly.

I wish I could come to both. Can't come to either though. Gotta work.

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I am interested. It would be me, my wife, and my two boys. I hope that's no problem, but I don't do much without them. I have to work every other weekend so I'll see how that falls on my schedule.

Craig

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    You realize your guests will be committing a Class A Misdemeanor?

If its his property or a property he's in controll of, please explain how anyone is committing a crime?
    Private property is still private the last time I checked. I dont really think anyone's planning a BBQ at a park. That would be the only way I think the misdemeaner would be valid.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    If its his property or a property he's in controll of, please explain how anyone is committing a crime?
    Private property is still private the last time I checked. I dont really think anyone's planning a BBQ at a park. That would be the only way I think the misdemeaner would be valid.

Believe it or not, Texas law does not give property owners the right to allow guests on their property to carry handguns (just like you cannot give guests the right to drive drunk on your property). You can check PC46.02 and see for yourself. So unless they are a Peace Officer, etc., or some other 46.15 activity is occurring (of which a BBQ is NOT), it is a Class A.

I make fun of this silly situation just before Thanksgiving in my annual "Do Not Let The Guests Carve The Turkey" reminder. :-)

Top Bottom