• ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Rodbender,

I'm assuming you won't be offended if any of us not bringing molasses brisket along offer up cash donations to help defray the cost....
    Or (hopefully I didn't miss it among the off tangent postings), do you have anything else you would like people to bring along?

Mic

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Ok, guys, I need to know if you are coming. So far I only have 3 PMs to confirm attendance. You will need my address to get here. You need to PM me (even if you were here last time) to get my address. I also need to know how many are coming with you. If you have PMed me and not received my address back in a reply, then you need to PM me again. If there are no more than this coming, there is no need to do this. I don't want to see a lot of food wasted. I don't want to rent tables and such and not have but a few show up. Please PM me if you are coming.

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Come on folks. Enough talking, start PMing. I took the night off to come meet you, now you need to show up. I'm gonna be disappointed if he has to cancel due to lack of RSVPs. Let's get together, talk trash, show off guns, and eat some good food!!!!

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    Last year's was in October and it was a little chile. Not many have RSVPed and it looks like a low turn out. It is suppose to be clear with a high of 77, but this is Texas and you never know really what the weather will be. I'm going to postpone this until sometime in March. I think there will be a bigger turnout. Sorry, guys, it's just not working out for Dec. 4th.

Top Bottom