• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    People who dont understand or know anything really benefit from the basic firearms "mechanics" lessons. Show them how the gun works, what makes them safe and how to handle them safely. And yes, by all means make sure they understand what that hole in the end of it is for and how to control what comes out of it.
    Exactly!
    That is always how I start out with someone who is unfamiliar with firearms. I pull out a bullet, and explain how it works (explosive train, etc.), then move on to the pistol itself, and how everything on this inanimate object works together. Blah, blah, blah. In the end, they usually have lost most of their fears of the inanimate object that I've just explained to them - since they know it's not going to start shooting itself, or whatever other crazy fears people who don't know anything about guns have.
    Hurley's Gold

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    YES, but the article was from our local newspaper and was for the EL PASO guys to express thier ideas....thats why I posted it in the EL PASO SECTION...
    When I think of El Paso and guns, the first thought that come to mind are the illegal and Cartels.
    Why is the media worried about people being able to defend themselves against this negative part of our comminuty?
    We talking about Texas Citizens who already have a license to carry having the option of open carry.
    Not a damn thing in this bill caters to illegals, cartels, or any other kind of criminal. Thats why the liberal media dosent like it! They feel sorry for the illegals and want us to accept the Cartels drug smuggling and violence.
    Liberal are too damn stupid to understand how defense works. Defense has everything to do with image! Man up and make a statement, " We dont want illegal criminal BS in our community anymore"!
    Texans have laws now days that allow us to defend ourselves with lethal force! Get armed and make a statement that we will defend as necessary. Those laws apply to the people of El Paso as much as anyone else.
    Contact those idiots at the News and set them straight! :banghead:

Top Bottom