• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not to mention creating the polymer inserts and anodizing the part. That doesn't seem too far off for what it is.

The inserts are aluminum too I believe. At least what it said on the YouTube review I watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Imagine a red anodized grip on this;

ADC-AR-15-ErikB-5.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I’ve seen those guys at the range. Every now and then they actually hit the target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    ^That looks cool as a piece of art, but wouldn't want one for myself...

The way I figure, with all that porting just too much opportunity for debris to jam things up, gas would likely be a bitch (especially if running supressed), and I don't even want to think about effort to clean. Plus, too much red.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    It's apparent some folks like that style. The beauty of a modular firearm. Then, I think about all the pistols that get personalized. BBQ pistolas of all sorts; a CGW CZ; all the guys working on Glocks.

It's a big enough world that manufacturers can find a niche in, deliver a product people will purchase, and make some dough to do some more firearms related stuff. I'm good with that.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It's apparent some folks like that style. The beauty of a modular firearm. Then, I think about all the pistols that get personalized. BBQ pistolas of all sorts; a CGW CZ; all the guys working on Glocks.

It's a big enough world that manufacturers can find a niche in, deliver a product people will purchase, and make some dough to do some more firearms related stuff. I'm good with that.
    I certainly don't have a problem what others like. Just to me it makes it look a bit toylike.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US

Completely agree. I tend to purchase all kinds of niche/non-standard firearm components (e.g. the SBR I posted pics of in this thread is comprised almost entirely of specialty & performance components, collected over time while waiting on a stamp), and am always looking for innovative new stuff that performs well and looks good.

As for those last two rigs, they definately look mean, but personally just prefer something sharp but a bit more subdued. Also, have never ran anything that skeletonized other than a low-mass carrier, but considering efforts undertaken in attempting to minimize gas & debris (particularly running fast and/or supressed), just seems more like a showcase item than something I'd enjoy shooting very much. But hey, that's just me...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom