Opposition to Nardis Trying to Manufacture Ammo

T-FAST

Well-Known
Mar 9, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Just saw on the news that Nardis is trying to get zoning changed so they can manufacture ammunition. Of course the retards come out of the wood work concerned that the place is just gonna blow up or someone is gonna buy ammo and a gun and kill some kids at a school a couple miles away....

Nardis Investments Co. seeks zoning change to make bullets | kens5.com San Antonio

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
Dear God, the ignorance is so thick you could cut it with a knife!

It will be interesting to see how the city of San Antonio responds...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Sometimes things happen that remind me that the fact that Houston has no (well, almost no) zoning is a good thing.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
They were stupid to ask for a zoning change.

They could have set up a Dillon and reloaded all the brass they swept off the floor. It is not like they wanted to go head to head with Winchester, Remington, or Federal.

Getting the proper licensing to sell re manufactured ammo would not have been too difficult.

Methinks this was a marketing gimmick.

I reload in my garage and no one gives a schnitt!

Booyah

May 27, 2012
San Antonio
They were stupid to ask for a zoning change.

They could have set up a Dillon and reloaded all the brass they swept off the floor. It is not like they wanted to go head to head with Winchester, Remington, or Federal.

Getting the proper licensing to sell re manufactured ammo would not have been too difficult.

Methinks this was a marketing gimmick.

I reload in my garage and no one gives a schnitt!
I believe they already do that. I have not had a chance to actually visit there myself yet but I we told as much by a friend who is a former employee there. I guess the ammo is for in-house use only...maybe that technically keeps them out of the "manufacturing" of it. I don't know all the regulations.

GrandpaOf18

Jan 17, 2013
Elmendorf TX
I believe they already do that. I have not had a chance to actually visit there myself yet but I we told as much by a friend who is a former employee there. I guess the ammo is for in-house use only...maybe that technically keeps them out of the "manufacturing" of it. I don't know all the regulations.
Yes they do, and as a member, it came in quite handy for my 9mm when there was none to be found. I hope it does happen, as it would be a good source, and with a members discount, probably a decent price as well.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member