• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    It is interesting to me that for the most part when the respond they are all talking/yelling over top of each other and I have no f'ing clue what any of them are saying. Makes me wonder if they even know what they're saying.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    especially that DUMBA$$ Whoopie!!! as Bill stated the Twin Towers were Attacked by Muslims she said NOOOOOOO it was "Extremists"!!! hey Dumba$$ it WAS Extremist MUSLIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/facepalm

Yes. Extremists that happen to be jihadist muslims. Not all muslims fall into that category so it isn't appropriate to claim that we were attacked by muslims. The more accurate statement is that we were attacked my extremists.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    /facepalm

Yes. Extremists that happen to be jihadist muslims. Not all muslims fall into that category so it isn't appropriate to claim that we were attacked by muslims. The more accurate statement is that we were attacked my extremists.

Kinda like that Christian that blew up the Federal Building in OKC and killed all those innocent Americans including children. :(

Whups... sorry forgot to add the Exremist part to the Christian. my bad.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Kinda like that Christian that blew up the Federal Building in OKC and killed all those innocent Americans including children. :(
    Whups... sorry forgot to add the Exremist part to the Christian. my bad.
    you forgot 1 big DIFFERENCE there Vance, Mc Veigh DIDNT BLOW that building up in/for the name of his religeon!!!! and the MUSLIMS DID!!!!!! but we dont want ANY facts to get in your way!!!!

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    you forgot 1 big DIFFERENCE there Vance, Mc Veigh DIDNT BLOW that building up in/for the name of his religeon!!!! and the MUSLIMS DID!!!!!! but we dont want ANY facts to get in your way!!!!

Idiology may have been different, but the purpose was still the same. Kill and terrorize.

And I believe the AQ did not attack so much because of their religion, but because of our involvement over in the middle east. They just happened to be muslims.

But then there are some that like to twist that little fact.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Idiology may have been different
    YES it WAS!! MV killed for political differences whereas AQ killed for RELIGOUS REASONS!!!

And I believe the AQ did not attack so much because of their religion, but because of our involvement over in the middle east. They just happened to be muslims.
    man you really need to brush up on your HISTORY!!! and their primary purpose is to KILL INFIDELS in their attacks. you should look that word up!!

But then there are some that like to twist that little fact.
    Um yeah, YOU!!

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    Skeeter,

This stuff with Bin Laden has been going on for years. Clinton warned Bush on his exit to keep his eye on him.

He (Bin Laden) has, since Bush 1, threatened the US to pull out all troops from Saudi Arabia after Desert Storm, and to stop supporting Isreal. FACT.

The attack on 9/11 was the end result of us not taking his threats seriously and him showing us that he was indeed serious. FACT

You guys continue to twist this cr*p up to fit your own little ideals as to what has caused this just so that you can feed your hatred.

Here's another fact. There are religious terrorist in ALL RELIGIONS and have been for a very long time.

But we don't condemn those religions why is that ... could it be because they are Christians ?

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I don't believe there have ever been any Confucian terrorists. Or Wiccan. Maybe one Buddhist terrorst? There was a fellow who did an attack in Japan and claimed to be the Buddha reborn. There are a few Hindu terrorist cells.

Really what bothers me though is the belief held by Christians that Christianity hasn't been spread by the sword just as much as Islam has.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    I don't believe there have ever been any Confucian terrorists. Or Wiccan. Maybe one Buddhist terrorst? There was a fellow who did an attack in Japan and claimed to be the Buddha reborn. There are a few Hindu terrorist cells.

Really what bothers me though is the belief held by Christians that Christianity hasn't been spread by the sword just as much as Islam has.

I was afraid you were going to call me on those. :banghead:

Here's a little bit of Christian terrorist info. There is a group in India that is supported by a Baptist Church that has been converting folks by either force or threat of death. Including the murders of children.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I was afraid you were going to call me on those. :banghead:

Here's a little bit of Christian terrorist info. There is a group in India that is supported by a Baptist Church that has been converting folks by either force or threat of death. Including the murders of children.

i did not know that.

Vance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    San Leon Texas
    i did not know that.

Yeah. They call themselves the National Liberation Front of Tripura (NLFT). Operating in Tripua, North-East India and classified as one of the ten most active terrorist groups in the world. Accused of forcefully converting people to Christianity. Reported to be supplied by the Baptist Church of Tripura with
    arms and financial support.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    /facepalm

While true, we must remember that these "Muslum Extremists" perpetrated the act in the name of their religion. And even if their zeal is not shared by ALL Muslims, the fact that it was in the name of Islam is the reason the vast majority of Americans don't want a symbol of that religion at or near the sight. I count my self among that majority.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom