• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    Really what bothers me though is the belief held by Christians that Christianity hasn't been spread by the sword just as much as Islam has.
    Um yeah maybe about 10 centurys ago!! Christians have evolved where-as ole MUSY'S HAVENT!! and as a matter of fact about the only religeon left here in America still killing people in the name of their religeon is MUSLIMS!!!!

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Kinda like that Christian that blew up the Federal Building in OKC and killed all those innocent Americans including children. :(

Whups... sorry forgot to add the Exremist part to the Christian. my bad.

McVey didn't blow up the Fed building in the name of God...his attack was politcal, and so his religous believes are not relivent...To say other wise would be like saying that Clockwork is in the sandbox because he is a (fill in the blank), not because he is in Armed forces.

The Muslims, extremist or otherwise, that attacked the US on 9/11 did so IN THE NAME OF ALAH...so absolutly the religion of those making the attack is relivent...just as they wanted it to be.

This isn't a valid argument...nor is the abortion killer. Everyone wants to overlok the FACT that Christianity has NEVER said to go kill people, yet some Christians have done just that...they are NOT following the true teachings of The Bible, and so rather they can really be called Christians in the first place comes in to question...

However, Islam TEACHES to go and kill anyone who doesn't believe as they do, or who questions their believe...yet there are some Muslims that do not follow those teachings, bringing in to question rather THEY are true Muslims.

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Christians have always been the ones who have taken up the sword to DEFEND, not attack...and MOST of those attacks have come from...come on...you know this...here is come...

MUSLIMS!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    McVey didn't blow up the Fed building in the name of God...his attack was politcal, and so his religous believes are not relivent...To say other wise would be like saying that Clockwork is in the sandbox because he is a (fill in the blank), not because he is in Armed forces.

The Muslims, extremist or otherwise, that attacked the US on 9/11 did so IN THE NAME OF ALAH...so absolutly the religion of those making the attack is relivent...just as they wanted it to be.

This isn't a valid argument...nor is the abortion killer. Everyone wants to overlok the FACT that Christianity has NEVER said to go kill people, yet some Christians have done just that...they are NOT following the true teachings of The Bible, and so rather they can really be called Christians in the first place comes in to question...

However, Islam TEACHES to go and kill anyone who doesn't believe as they do, or who questions their believe...yet there are some Muslims that do not follow those teachings, bringing in to question rather THEY are true Muslims.
    True...

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    It's hard to reason with anyone who has an irrational fear or even worse disgust. The prejudice is so blinding and irrational the facts can't be argued or debated.

You are absolutly right. I don't know why I didn't realize this before.

Please feel free to comment when you get past all of your irrational fear, disgust, and prejudice, and have replaced your irrational left-wing head in the sand wishful thinking with truth based facts.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Does anyone else find this statement ironic?
    Correction, those two words contradict each other. There's no irony about it.
    Now what is Ironic is you admit to being an Athiest, but yet continue to defend a religion that created the war your fighting in. How can you have an opinion when you dont believe?
    Now here's the Ironic part! The middle east does have a population of Christians. Those middle eastern christians dont involve themselfs with the actions of islamic terrorist. While in the middle east, many christians have been killed and were doing nothing but trying to help that bunch of trash islam by providing humanitarian efforts.
    Have you seen or heard of any christians over there causing trouble or killing people for no good reason?
    Also, everybody keeps refering to the Sword. The biblical definition of sword means" weapon". Remember that.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Damn Redneck, nice post!! you seem to be smarter than i thought you were!!
    WTF?
    Im so smart I aint never been to California!
    Took you 40 years to figure out that place sucked!

moony.gif

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    It is interesting to me that for the most part when the respond they are all talking/yelling over top of each other and I have no f'ing clue what any of them are saying. Makes me wonder if they even know what they're saying.

Reminds me of an episode of Family Guy where someone tunes in to the View and it's a bunch of fat hens sitting on a couch clucking non-stop.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    MR Redneck said:
    Now what is Ironic is you admit to being an Athiest, but yet continue to defend a religion that created the war your fighting in. How can you have an opinion when you dont believe?

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautful and his children smart.

MR Redneck said:
    Also, everybody keeps refering to the Sword. The biblical definition of sword means" weapon". Remember that.

Gee, you think? Wielded first by Roman hands after the Emperor Constantine raised it from eccentric cult to official religion, then by the Crusaders, and later by the conquistadores and other European invaders and colonists, with missionary accompaniment.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom