• 3ee0d5c7390d7594837b0053a44b311c.jpg
      3ee0d5c7390d7594837b0053a44b311c.jpg
      117 KB · Views: 713

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    I do also. He has some really good videos going back a ways. He is an attorney in Dallas also.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Colion is an attorney? I wouldn't doubt it but I didn't know that. I love his advocacy. I like a lot of the new, strong, smart, logical guys we have on our side: Colion, Crowder, Ben Shapiro, etc.

...just watched the rest of the video.

So Beto makes our point several times. The libs say "we can restrict your arms. Obviously not everyone should have a bazooka!" Well, then Beto says "What, are you going to take on the most powerful military that has aircraft carriers, etc.?" So, I guess what he's saying is that we SHOULD be able to have bazookas. We need more firepower to be on par with this massive military. Of course, dipshit ORourke also fails to realize that our nuclear arsenal is part of our budget and we can't/won't use them on ourselves. So much of that military budget isn't relevant.

The other distinct advantage that America has had is the ability to bring the war to our enemies. We take it overseas. Very very rarely is the fighting done on our land. Well, if the militia fights "the government" (that is, the part that doesn't join the militia), we're already here. It would be a weird war indeed.

And then Beto closes with "you can have your guns for hunting and home protection. I'll defend that right." Uh, that's not what the right is about. Colion points this out. It's about, and specifically about, resisting tyranny. "Hunting and home defense" isn't in the 2A.

Last edited:

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    He is an attorney and that is not his real name.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Collins Iyare Idehen Jr, 1983/1984(age 33–34), Houston, Texas, United States

So he's like Madonna. But different

And I thought Colion took a little work to remember and pronounce.
    "The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Colion is Sunday, August 6th, 1911" Hey, 1911...that's pretty cool. And August 6...Hiroshima Day. I bet he didn't even know that!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Inasmuch as "Pretty Bobbi" has RUINED any chance to be in public office (at least here in Texas) anymore, I wonder WHY anyone cares what he says/believes/feels important.
    To me, he seems to be nothing more than a little, ignorant, SELF-absorbed TWIT & a source of embarrassment to the GOOD people of Texas..

yours, satx

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    To All,

(Beto) I wonder WHY anyone cares what he says/believes/feels important.
    To me, he seems to be nothing more than a little, ignorant, SELF-absorbed TWIT & a source of embarrassment to the GOOD people of Texas..

yours, satx
    Well, ironically, we "care" because we like to keep the crazies relevant. I think Trump was shrewd to not shut down the FBI thing. The more the left focuses on crazy nonsense, the better it is for us. What really scares me is a rational, calm, well-spoken liberal with charisma. We need crazy Beto, and that weird chick at AOCs thing that talked about eating babies, and Pelosi with her permanently scared/shocked look, and Hillary collapsing as she gets into her car. As long as Goof Troop is running the DNC, we should be okay.

Trump didn't run on Roe v Wade or anti-gay-marriage or any hot topics for the left. They had to learn to be against the wall and deportation to be anti-trump. They were okay with it during Obama's reign.

A white woman who is pleasant to look at, wears a suit jacket and skirt, talks about social welfare, "equality" (with a nod to LGBT without harping on it), less military intervention, improved education (with or without a plan) and said something like "let's drop this nonsense about impeaching Trump and just beat him at the polls", isn't shrill, doesn't talk about assaulting people at restaurants, etc., could fairly easily win. Many people in the middle are ready to vote for a woman just because she's a woman (which is wrong, but reality). They just need someone who's not a lunatic. Unless it's Oprah, people aren't ready to vote for a black woman for president (see "Harris exception below"). They already shed their white guilt with Obama. I don't think they could vote for a Jew-hating Muslim woman either.

Actually, if Kamala Harris had stuck to the issues and not got on the bash-Trump train, she could have been a contender.

I can't find anything psychotic about Klobuchar (except that she's a Democrat). The only thing is that she was "mean to her staff". Not like Hillary throwing a phone at the Secret Service. Not like Bill and his cigars. Nothing that the left or the media would have given a pass for. I think she just raised her voice and melted some snowflakes. And she's for the standard gun control stuff of course ('assault rifle' ban, high cap mag ban, etc).

Lucky for us, the media is in love with the lunatics and won't give a serious candidate their backing or the airtime. A reformed Harris or moderate Klobuchar could be trouble for us.

Top Bottom