• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nasa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2011
    WCR Kat Ranch, Texas
    Pumpco is hiring at Valley View @ Greenfield in Weatherford. Work could be east west north or local.

Sent with my modified D2G running TapTalk.

Blackhawk 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge 10+1, quick point limbsaver and spec-ops recoil reducing stock with tri-rail, laser, light and bipod.

roughneck266

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    I know you said you prefer onshore,but this is where I work, when I left the rig two weeks ago I know we were loking for Roustabouts. You will be hard pressed to find better pay:
    Home

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    High-Cap, what company did you start? Keep me in mind when you start hiring! haha

Roughneck266 do they hire with little - no experience? I looked at their Careers page, but everything seems kinda out of date on postings.

I'm supposed to be starting as a frac tech for with LK Jordans staffing agency (can't think of the oil companies name though) and I'm hesitant to take it...Very low pay considering what I was making thru Aerotek with Great Plains Oilfield Rentals. Talking only $9/hr @ 16hr/days.... When I worked for GPOR I was at $15hr... I'm looking to get a foot in the door somewhere where they aren't expecting years of experience. I'm a quick learner and the plus about entry level is you can train the way you want someone to work, with no bad habits for me to break if I only know one way to do the job!

Nasa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2011
    WCR Kat Ranch, Texas
    New company hiring in Jacksboro.
    CREST Pumping Services. Starts in a few days. Established in cementing Barnett Shale.

Sent with my modified D2G running TapTalk.

Blackhawk 835 Ulti-Mag 12 gauge 10+1, quick point limbsaver and spec-ops recoil reducing stock with tri-rail, laser, light and bipod.

texflip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2010
    Houston
    ExxonMobil is testing in Beaumont for jobs in the Gulf Coast region. You can get more info on their careers website. Base pay for operations is about $65k.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    I'm going to put this out there. I got 23 years truck driving. No hazmat, but I've driven flats, refers, dry, end dump, and walking floor. Zero points. Zero accidents. Did the road warrior thing; rather be home, or close to it. Anybody got anything

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    my buddy talks like Bronco is always hiring. Hes always trying to talk me into going into the field, but id hate to risk quiting my career going out to the field and sucking at it, and not having something to come back to.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    The oilfield is a good place to work. You can start as a roustabout for an offshore drilling company, or roughneck on land, and move up pretty fast. 15 years ago when I started, roustabouts made $8.00 an hour, 12 hours a day, 2 week rotations. I now work overseas for the same company making over 200k a year. No college, no prior experience. Plus I only work half the year.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    The oilfield is a good place to work. You can start as a roustabout for an offshore drilling company, or roughneck on land, and move up pretty fast. 15 years ago when I started, roustabouts made $8.00 an hour, 12 hours a day, 2 week rotations. I now work overseas for the same company making over 200k a year. No college, no prior experience. Plus I only work half the year.
    yeah i work 3 12s and make twice that and sum an hour. So its kind of hard to quit what I do to go out there

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    yeah i work 3 12s and make twice that and sum an hour. So its kind of hard to quit what I do to go out there

The $8.00 an hour was almost 16 years ago, I have no idea what it is now. When I left the Gulf of Mexico 8 years ago starting wages was over $12.00 an hour. Where you get your money offshore is that you work 84 hours a week. So you get 40 hours of regular pay, plus 44 hours of time and a half.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    just become an ironworker. you have the opportunity to make 120k/year, working only 5/40's. last payscale if you know where to boom out is $56/hr. you can make payscale your first year if you know how to hustle work.

Top Bottom