• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I was moving some stuff around and found an AK-47 pistol grip, black, stock. I also have a Lone Wolf cavity plug for a Glock 30. Will not fit the SF. Send me a PM and it's yours. I'll try and get it shipped as soon as possible I have to go back to work tomorrow.
    I can use the AK stock/pistol grip
    Venture Surplus ad

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Im new here so im tryin to find time going through all the pages. I dont want to go back too far and bug people with old post and stuff that is propably gone. Thought I would just list what I have. I dont mind paying as I've just started here and haven't supported anything.

S&W M&W AR-15 (just bought, only one clip)
    S&W sigma 9
    Yugo sks

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    almost brand new set of Hornady TiN 45 acp dies, 3 die set, bought new in 2010 and loaded less then 200 rnds. claimed already by bryonbush since he's using Lee dies and I've got to get some honest opinion on just how "quality" Lee stuff is. I'm looking forward to his evaluation post.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    Any new reloaders out there that don't have any tumbler media yet? PM and we'll see if we can work something out, I have about 12#'s too much. It's split into approx 6# jugs. It's Lyman treated cob. First two to PM can have it. I will be through Austin/SA area Friday, Sat this weekend.

Also 1 round RCBS primer flip tray for someone who can use it. I bought the bigger square one and haven't touched this one in a couple years.

ALL GONE, now I've got a little more room - Thanks and enjoy !

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I can use the media it seems i never have enough be sure to include a return address so i can send you some shipping funds . craig hess 1313 timberlake circle ,richardson ,texas 75080
    thanks
    have you any needs for brass I have some common calibers as well as some odd ball stuff

always looking for the ever elusive 41 ae brass

Centex_TA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Kyle, tx
    I have a bunch of .308 brass in the Kyle area that is free to whomever would like it. There is a bunch of .40 as well. I though about reloading for a while but have finally given up on the idea.

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    almost brand new set of Hornady TiN 45 acp dies, 3 die set, bought new in 2010 and loaded less then 200 rnds. claimed already by bryonbush since he's using Lee dies and I've got to get some honest opinion on just how "quality" Lee stuff is. I'm looking forward to his evaluation post.

BB's review is now posted in the reloading section.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    I have a Rem 870 foregrip brand new, used the stock but the foregrip wont work with my side saddle, free to good home

Top Bottom