Patriot Mobile

People look so weird these days. Ugly as the devil.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Many more young men wearing beards than ever before. Old gray buzzards wearing hippy-long hair and beards often. Tattoos. Hair colors of the rainbow. Two-legged things with buzz cuts and high feminine voices. Pierced body parts. Faces that looked deformed as if the mother did drugs while pregnant. Weird hairstyles as buzz cuts in some parts and long hair in other parts. Do young people inherit their weirdness from their parents? It seems like I see a bunch of two-legged creatures from some other planet all over the place. The world is a complete freak show. Looking at the weird images of all these two-legged creatures, it's not hard to understand why the world is so rotten. Fat two-legged critters all over. Obese like a hippopotamus and teeth as ugly as a hippo's. What planet am I on anyway? This is not the America I used to know. This is not the world I used to know. Looking at all these critters gives me nausea.

People look like bums. Young folks always look dressed for Halloween everyday. People look like convicts or bikers. Ladies and gentlemen are very rare. What ever happend to clean-pressed dresses, skirts, shined shoes, suits and ties? Why do people working in supermarkets look like motorcycle gangsters? Aprons are worn by grocers no more.

No sense of decorum and demeanor. No respect for elders. No manners.

I'm a baby-boomer. People looked, dressed and acted human back in my day. There weren't nearly as many tubs of lard walking around.

Make America More Down to Earth Again - MAMDEA
    Military Camp

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    AD7E6BAB-F57F-4D43-95E6-DF842ACC7E5B.jpeg

Attachments

• AD7E6BAB-F57F-4D43-95E6-DF842ACC7E5B.jpeg
      AD7E6BAB-F57F-4D43-95E6-DF842ACC7E5B.jpeg
      158 KB · Views: 472

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Post of the Year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The world looks so dam ugly now it almost makes me wish I were blind.
    It all started with Clinton era of the 1990's when youth started wearing goatees. The world has progressively gotten uglier ever since. Yes, there were a handful of weird groups earlier on in history like the punk rockers, bikers, greasers and the hippies, but those were but a few. Most people looked normal then. Nowadays looking human is the exception and not the rule.

I liked the South of the 1960's. They were barber-clippers-happy and razor- blade-happy.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Your freedom to look like a pig ends where my eyesight begins.
    That is a stupid as your OP is ignorant and bigoted

I have no tats, piercings, etc. I am bald, Intentionally, which used to fit your complaints. I don't care how other people dress, wear their hair or decorate their bodies.

Why do you care? How does it possibly affect you?

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    That is a stupid as your OP is ignorant and bigoted

I have no tats, piercings, etc. I am bald, Intentionally, which used to fit your complaints. I don't care how other people dress, wear their hair or decorate their bodies.

Why do you care? How does it possibly affect you?
    It gives me the impression that people are lazy, uncaring and no dam good anymore.
    Back when people had much better decorum, they had much better manners.
    Demeanor and decorum go hand in hand. The military still requires young people in the service
    to have strict appearance standards. The military would do all those spoiled brats some good.
    I see litter all over Walmart parking lots and other places these days. Military installations are so
    clean you can practically eat off the ground. People are too dam lazy to even use trash cans.
    When people dress and look loose as a goose it's a sign they act loose as a goose and crude as well.
    I was bred right by my mother and father.Unshaven men look dirty and unsanitary. I don't want beard hairs in my soup or sandwich at a restaurant.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    If you think the reason military bases are clean vs Wal Mart parking lots is tats and piercings you have reasoning problems.

Your assumption are also wrong, as are most generalities.

My daughter is 23 and a cosmetologist. Many in her peer group have tats, piercing, etc. To avoid the appearance of bias I would have when describing my own, I will discuss her best friend of over a decade...
    Jade is also a cosmetologist. She has a couple of tattoos and piercings. Her fiance has tattoo sleeves. They both call me Mr. Txinvestigator, he holds the car door open for her, and they just closed on a house. Jade is caring, sweet and works hard. They are saving money, donate when they can, and are really good people.

It's a shame they are judged unfairly by people like you. You say you were bred right, I think you need to take a step back.

"Content of their character" comes to mind...

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Robert E Lee had a beard
    People in his time along with bearded Lincoln were often vile. There were no showers back in the old west so people then must have stunk to high heaven. The 20th century was America's century. Indoor plumbing and electricity became the norm. Automobiles and modern appliances. Clean-shaven men become the norm. It was about looking clean, neat and being civil.

I love this 1940's Benny Bell shaving song:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom