Capitol Armory ad

People look so weird these days. Ugly as the devil.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    I'll be 59 this year. I've got three tats. Two USMC tats and one memorial tat for a very close friend that died too young.

I also have a full beard. I've had a beard off and on since I left the USMC. It's something most Marines do. My current beard dates to May 14th 2013. That's the day I had the prostate cancer cut out of my body. That surgery meant I lost functions that most men have and enjoy. I was 52 years old.

I grew my beard in defiance of the fucking prostate cancer screwed up my joy of sex. I'll continue to grow this beard till the day I die. Also my feather child loves to hide under my beard. He wouldn't know who I was if I shaved it.

I dress for comfort, shorts, button up lightweight shirt from Academy and sandals most of the year.

If you don't like that then that's your problem. Stay in your corner and die a miserable life.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I'm a baby-boomer.

All you need from this post folks.

I wear a button down and tie to work. I'm the only one in my department that does, including my BABY BOOMER Senior Manager. I'm a millennial and, AGAIN, the only person in my department that dresses in what you would call professional attire.

Styles and trends change. They'll change again. People are FREE to think, wear, and feel how they want.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    You understand what was going on behind the scenes of the Brady Bunch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind all that.

The images portrayed on the blinky-box from 50 years ago is what American was, and should be, all about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I've only completed the first page of this thread, that said: "People wear tattoos, piercings, clothes, hair cuts and colors to be different."

No, that's not it.

They're conforming, not rebelling.....they look like cookie cutter copies of each other.

The punctured, the tatted, the haircuts only the institutionalized once sported, are also common now as most of them think looking like they not part of the common herd, but earning 'cool kid' credit while doing absolutely nothing to actually earn it, like getting an education and leaving mom and dad's home......

Any dipshit can get tatted up and look odd.

These folks suffer under the delusion that looking odd gives them distinction - it does, in dreary mediocrity.....ugh.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I guess life is really simple when you can take one look at a person and know exactly who they are and everything about them.

It'll just break your heart to find out how many pieces of garbage are clean cut in a suit.
    4005770E-B307-443A-87D6-496A32A2291C.jpeg

Attachments

• 4005770E-B307-443A-87D6-496A32A2291C.jpeg
      4005770E-B307-443A-87D6-496A32A2291C.jpeg
      10 KB · Views: 310

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Shit-birds come in many forms, but 'trying' to look odd isn't accomplishing anything more than just that....

Can you change a tire, do brain surgery, dig a ditch, take care of your children, wife/husband, ill parents? All while looking like an extra from "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre" - well good on ya then...

But hey, you are so far ahead of the game looking like an escapee from the psych ward great, that earns you massive coolness points...outstanding, you are SO free and if anyone is disgusted by your slovenly/odd appearances call them names...that'll show em!

Top Bottom