Patriot Mobile

People look so weird these days. Ugly as the devil.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have quite a few tattoos from when I was in the military. I'd rather have the money back from getting them to be honest.

It is fun to mess with the foreigners at work though. They ask me about them and I say that I got them in prison. You should see the looks I get

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I guess life is really simple when you can take one look at a person and know exactly who they are and everything about them.

It'll just break your heart to find out how many pieces of garbage are clean cut in a suit.

People in general are screwed up little monsters. Most have/do something that reflects darkness. Whether it's snorting blow off a hookers ass, buying a too young prostitute, cheating on their wife, engaging in acts deemed inappropriate, or cheating on their tax return, wrong is wrong.

And how a person looks has zero to do with it. Every person is flawed.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I thought it was water. Had to take another drink to try and figger out what it was.

Vaq is this you?
    74C85C84-D450-430F-AC43-3D7E4DFA9D5C.jpeg

Attachments

• 74C85C84-D450-430F-AC43-3D7E4DFA9D5C.jpeg
      74C85C84-D450-430F-AC43-3D7E4DFA9D5C.jpeg
      175.8 KB · Views: 368

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    It gives me the impression that people are lazy, uncaring and no dam good anymore.
    Back when people had much better decorum, they had much better manners.
    Demeanor and decorum go hand in hand. The military still requires young people in the service
    to have strict appearance standards. The military would do all those spoiled brats some good.
    I see litter all over Walmart parking lots and other places these days. Military installations are so
    clean you can practically eat off the ground. People are too dam lazy to even use trash cans.
    When people dress and look loose as a goose it's a sign they act loose as a goose and crude as well.
    I was bred right by my mother and father.Unshaven men look dirty and unsanitary. I don't want beard hairs in my soup or sandwich at a restaurant.
    I ain't shaving my beard for the likes of you. Invitation DECLINED.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I have quite a few tattoos from when I was in the military. I'd rather have the money back from getting them to be honest.

It is fun to mess with the foreigners at work though. They ask me about them and I say that I got them in prison. You should see the looks I get
    My grandfather had a bunch of shitty looking tats. He preached to never thrown money away on something as stupid as tattoos. It worked on myself & I think siblings, but was lost on their kids.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    My grandfather had a bunch of shitty looking tats. He preached to never thrown money away on something as stupid as tattoos. It worked on myself & I think siblings, but was lost on their kids.
    Funny you mention that, because I say the same thing to kids when they ask me about them. I think I am going to be that dad that always wears long sleeves because I am definitely not wanting my kids to go down that road. I already wear the long sleeves when I am around my young cousins, nieces and nephews

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I spent 21 years in the military and never got a tattoo. All of my kids are grown, and none of them have a single tattoo. My daughter does have 2 piercings in each ear though. Of course she wears tasteful little gold balls in them. Damn wild kids these days.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Many more young men wearing beards than ever before. Old gray buzzards wearing hippy-long hair and beards often. Tattoos. Hair colors of the rainbow. Two-legged things with buzz cuts and high feminine voices. Pierced body parts. Faces that looked deformed as if the mother did drugs while pregnant. Weird hairstyles as buzz cuts in some parts and long hair in other parts. Do young people inherit their weirdness from their parents? It seems like I see a bunch of two-legged creatures from some other planet all over the place. The world is a complete freak show. Looking at the weird images of all these two-legged creatures, it's not hard to understand why the world is so rotten. Fat two-legged critters all over. Obese like a hippopotamus and teeth as ugly as a hippo's. What planet am I on anyway? This is not the America I used to know. This is not the world I used to know. Looking at all these critters gives me nausea.

People look like bums. Young folks always look dressed for Halloween everyday. People look like convicts or bikers. Ladies and gentlemen are very rare. What ever happend to clean-pressed dresses, skirts, shined shoes, suits and ties? Why do people working in supermarkets look like motorcycle gangsters? Aprons are worn by grocers no more.
    Ok we get it... You're a Queer Eye fan.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    My nineteen year old son’s longtime gf has a couple of tats and a face with a few piercings.

She’s a beautiful girl and only recently turned 18.

One of the tats is her mother’s name who died from drugs when the girl was five. Left her with grandma to raise and the girl has been pretty damn sheltered otherwise due to that. Pulled out of middle school due to extreme bullying and learning disabilities not addressed properly despite alerting, and then not homeschooled properly, IMO. She’s not ready to take care of herself yet. She wants to be a cosmetologist. Hopefully can get that going. My kid encourages her but doesn’t coddle her or get distracted by her. There is never any drama.

I try not to judge harshly, and the momma in me just tears up and wants to love on her for what she (and her deceased momma, assuming she could have been straightened out) missed. I’m trying to be a good influence on her and help raise her a bit without being pushy. We DID take her shooting finally and she liked it.

They are goth/metalcore style and of course all the Halloween looking goes along with that.

Hell, I always LOvED dressing up like I was in a costume and my interest in wild fashion never hurt me none as a person. Worst the son did so far was dye his hair black, which did sicken me because I’m obsessed with hair and his was very very nice before and now I don’t like it. It’s not my hair though and this is, in perspective the smallest thing ever and it’s no longer my concern.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Wow...6 runaway pages in a couple few hours.

Dont be hard on him. Him had too mucha da Vodak this mornin...:green:

....now someone point me to the range!

You’ve been in the vodak too I see.
    And they didn't even offer to share. Dammit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom