APOD Firearms

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Why? Perfectly within the law in Texas.
    Not too smart though. Especially since he filled his neighbors apt with rounds. Lucky no one was home.

Strategically it worked. I think tactically I would have waited till they filled the funnel.

Others may do differently.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Not too smart though. Especially since he filled his neighbors apt with rounds. Lucky no one was home.

Strategically it worked. I think tactically I would have waited till they filled the funnel.

Others may do differently.
    Guy had a gun in hand when attempting to kick door in I think it was a good decision to shoot when armed bad guy Did not know where resident was.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Some more news on this shooting.

Another take on this shooting this time from Colion Noir includes promotion of bullet proof pillow.

And from a legal point of view on Tom Grieve channel what he got right and wrong. Shooter survived the deadly force encounter and put himself at legal risk in the post-shooting interview

Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Unbelievable. Several men there and let this lunatic hit a woman.
    You have never hit a woman? Your missing out on just how powerful it makes you feel especially when you're nothing more than a yapping teacup lap dog with barely enough bite in his bark to pick fleas off his scrotum.

Seriously he's a phucking coward. Stated not knowing the context. Obviously.

I will say having dealt with Seriously bad females and pummeled by them on more than one occasion that people usually get hurt when not trying to hurt a female or weaker person just because they are a female or weaker person. I got pepper sprayed once arresting a female shoplifter while trying not to hurt her while she was fighting like a feral cat. Un luckily for her I was used to pepper spray. Somehow she got contaminated as well and that took the fight out of her. Lol

I wonder what the context was?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    IMG_7397.png

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Another take on this shooting this time from Colion Noir includes promotion of bullet proof pillow.

And from a legal point of view on Tom Grieve channel what he got right and wrong. Shooter survived the deadly force encounter and put himself at legal risk in the post-shooting interview

He addressed know where your rounds are going. Just as important as stopping the bad guy.

Top Bottom