DK Firearms

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    You have never hit a woman? Your missing out on just how powerful it makes you feel especially when you're nothing more than a yapping teacup lap dog with barely enough bite in his bark to pick fleas off his scrotum.

Seriously he's a phucking coward. Stated not knowing the context. Obviously.

I will say having dealt with Seriously bad females and pummeled by them on more than one occasion that people usually get hurt when not trying to hurt a female or weaker person just because they are a female or weaker person. I got pepper sprayed once arresting a female shoplifter while trying not to hurt her while she was fighting like a feral cat. Un luckily for her I was used to pepper spray. Somehow she got contaminated as well and that took the fight out of her. Lol

I wonder what the context was?
    I'm too broke down to fight anymore. I'd likely have drawn.
    Capitol Armory ad

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Good. Hope car keying fuckhead ends up shitting in a diaper and gets coloring books for Christmas for the rest of his life

Yup, and after he got tired of coloring he could eat the crayons with his one good tooth he had left from that most awesome beat down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Not sure what to call this one...
    'Try that in a small town', or
    'Try that on an Indian reservation', or
    'Try that in Nevada', or
    'Try that anywhere but San Francisco',
    or all of the above.

I'm conflicted on this one. Did the Rangers then do the same thing to the festival? If not, it was just wasted effort.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Climate protestors trying to shut down Burning Man is a level of cognitive dissonance I can't wrap my brain around.

I'm quite sure that more than a few climate protestors were conceived at a prior Burning Man.

And even though Burning Man is supposed to be a no-money, gift-giving, radical self-sufficiency environment for an art festival (and it sorta was, for most of its run, and still is to a great extent), the amount of money Burning Man attendees drop in the state just getting to and out of Black Rock, not to mention the locals who provide infrastructure support and other services, there's no way the police aren't going to be stomping on anyone who tries to stop the festival. There's too much money at stake.

That festival is a big damn deal by any measure.

blackrockcity.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom