Military Camp

Phucked around and found out thread. Stories of dirtbags doing dirtbag things and taking dirtnaps or finding out the reward isnt as they thought.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I don't think TV has nearly as much to do with it as disinterested parents who don't raise and discipline their children...or instill simple concepts like the difference between right and wrong.
    I agree. Something else thats messed up is that parents that are trying to raise their kids right have to prepare them for dealing with those murderous punks.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Let's give them a trophy for participating.

Y'know, I'm actually okay with some minor reward just for kids having the motivation to participate in stuff (although this 'everyone's a winner so we won't keep score' bullshit has to stop), the real problem comes in when you've got half our government telling people they deserve to be rewarded and supported simply for existing and doing nothing.

I get a "participation trophy" every week, direct-deposited into my checking account. And it's nicer than the ones some folks get, and it's not as nice as the ones others get. But I'm not gonna sit on my ass and do nothing and still expect to keep a roof over my head and food in my stomach like a large portion of our population has been taught to expect.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Fixed a couple of posts:

I don't think TV has nearly as much to do with it as disinterested single moms who don't raise and discipline their children...or instill simple concepts like the difference between right and wrong.

Some belts on butts administered by a father could have prevented that.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Fixed a couple of posts:

I don't think TV has nearly as much to do with it as disinterested single moms who don't raise and discipline their children...or instill simple concepts like the difference between right and wrong.

Some belts on butts administered by a father could have prevented that.

I had a downstairs neighbor when we lived in Carrollton. Single mother with three elementary-aged boys, and had her sister living with her. I'll tell ya, those boys were the brightest and best behaved children you could have met...but their mother was definitely an anomaly. Her children all had African names - but actual African names, not just adding a consonant and apostrophe to an English name. No "T'Kevin" here, her oldest was named Jibari, and she could tell you it was Swahili for "valiant". The other two were Levonse and J'Quabian (Chuckie) (and I have no idea how they were spelled, but she told me the meanings of each one and what language they were from, and how each name reflected her hopes for each child).

They moved after about a year living below us, to her father's farm NE of Dallas. Wherever those boys landed, though, I'm confident each of them is self-sufficient, employed, educated, and making a success of himself...because their mother raised them right.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I agree. Something else thats messed up is that parents that are trying to raise their kids right have to prepare them for dealing with those murderous punks.
    1711736494729.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom