ARJ Defense ad

Pistol only SHTF loadout. What would you bring?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Hmmmm...how does that translate to those of us that carry a Wilson or Ed Brown? View attachment 5880

This is MY "daily carry"....along w/a pair of P-238's. For clarification purposes - I tote one of the 238's in my pocket, with another available if needed/wanted, an' the Wilson as clothing allows.

View attachment 5879

Those are no doubt good guns, however they are in a different class and you cant really compare the 2(except for the sig 1911). EdBrown and Wilson only make 1911s. I personally dont care for 1911s so Sig is a top notch gun for me.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    As far as poor mans handguns are concerned I would vote for. Taurus, S&W Sigmas, HiPoints.

Springfields are handguns for mall ninjas.

Glocks should be the soliders handgun.

jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    As far as poor mans handguns are concerned I would vote for. Taurus, S&W Sigmas, HiPoints.

Glocks should be the soldiers handgun.

Please tell me you're just trying to be funny - on all three points.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

Glocks should be the soliders handgun.

Springfields...a mall ninja gun???

So far every gun mentioned in this thread has its place. And depending on the circumstance, I would carry and use any of them.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Springfield is a good gun!! I meant to call XD a mall ninja gun. Its still a good gun, but lots of mall ninjas end up with them. I know probably 5.

I would never use a sigma or hipoint. Taurus is probably the best discount brand. I have a taurus 38 spl, pretty solid little gun.

atacorion

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    Jacksonville FL
    since my glock is hard down it'll be my Kimber CDP 4in with wilson combat 47D's with Winchester SXT. with at least 2 spare 8 rnd mags and my surefire E2D. this is actually what my normal everyday carry is.

No shit if Shit actually is hitting the fan I'm stayin indoors until things calm down, indoors is where I dont have to stay concealed and I'd have my Kimber desert Warrior with Surfire X300 in the bladetech. Along with my Bravo company 11.5 in AR within arms reach.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    since my glock is hard down it'll be my Kimber CDP 4in with wilson combat 47D's with Winchester SXT. with at least 2 spare 8 rnd mags and my surefire E2D. this is actually what my normal everyday carry is.

No shit if Shit actually is hitting the fan I'm stayin indoors until things calm down, indoors is where I dont have to stay concealed and I'd have my Kimber desert Warrior with Surfire X300 in the bladetech. Along with my Bravo company 11.5 in AR within arms reach.

???

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Mall Ninja..... anim_lol.jpg

Top Bottom