• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    This subject makes me crazy...ok, crazier.

Calling this garbage...meat, when it's anything but, is maddening, yet I read nothing about it's general acceptance by the public nor on the other hand, even hear few criticize it either.

This is a wef/bill gates/bezos (and others) horror show.

Oh, btw, this crap contains 'glyphosphate' the stuff found in 'round up'.

Oh, gates claims, you'll get 'used to it's flavor/texture' eventually (nice you have to get 'used to it'...and then you'll accept it as a meat substitute and you'll like it. ok, you 'better like it' or else...

Given, he's a nutritional expert and knows what's best for you (though he sports moobs and a gut)...he's really an unhealthy, oh wait I mean, he's a really healthy looking guy for all of that...uh-huh, honest, really, I mean it...

So my question: Are you going to stop eating meat in favor of this chemical infused substance in order to save the planet as they ultimately claim eating it will slow 'climate change'...
    Venture Surplus ad

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    A few years ago, I tried the "Impossible" burger at Burge King just to see how it tastes. It wasn't bad, not quite as good as real burger, but better than I thought. Then I looked at the nutrition info and it's higher sodium, I think it was higher fat too. There was no good reason to switch over to non-cow based burger.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    This subject makes me crazy...ok, crazier.

Calling this garbage...meat, when it's anything but, is maddening, yet I read nothing about it's general acceptance by the public nor on the other hand, even hear few criticize it either.

This is a wef/bill gates/bezos (and others) horror show.

Oh, btw, this crap contains 'glyphosphate' the stuff found in 'round up'.

Oh, gates claims, you'll get 'used to it's flavor/texture' eventually (nice you have to get 'used to it'...and then you'll accept it as a meat substitute and you'll like it. ok, you 'better like it' or else...

Given, he's a nutritional expert and knows what's best for you (though he sports moobs and a gut)...he's really an unhealthy, oh wait I mean, he's a really healthy looking guy for all of that...uh-huh, honest, really, I mean it...

So my question: Are you going to stop eating meat in favor of this chemical infused substance in order to save the planet as they ultimately claim eating it will slow 'climate change'...
    Its the "new math".....

They "selling" stuff? What don't add up!

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    While I was still working Beyond Beef Patties rolled out. Som dumbass decided to display them where the ground beef was. I thought it to be stupid as phuc & detrimental to my job. What the corporate ass hats never figure was that I would read the ingredient list.

Next thing you know the customer would ask about them, have I tried them and so on. I always said read the ingredients the read whats in beef. Some corporate clown from Beyond Beef asked me about them & he felt my opinion detrimental to what Beyond Beef wanted toeing said. Low &behold once agin I done pissed off some one.

I eventually got called upstairs & talk about a line up of ass kiss fools. We don't like your opinion. Well don't ask me for it. We would rather you said this(they hand me a script)I read it & pushed it back. I ask what was my salary for being a paid spokesperson for Beyond Beef?

That when the HR person sound off say theres no reason we would pay you anything for that! So I'm like Ok I'll just do what I'm paid to do as a meat cutter. Someone chimes in with nothing wrong with covering up the truth. That when I said Y'all know what goes along with a liar? I'll tell you its a thief & while there is a shit load of that going on in this store I'm neither. I finished with my Tony Montana I got two things in this world my word & my balls and I don't break neither for anyone.

Polkwright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2021
    Houston, TX
    Glyphosphate is in a lot of foods. Even beef if the cattle are fed GMO feedstock like corn. Basically if it's not organic, it's probably got glyphosphate.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    If it don't moo...I ain't going to chew.

Beyond-Burger-Nutritional-Info-Ingredients-3003568314.jpg

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I used to have no particular problem with vegetarians. I figured it meant more meat for me. Then I came to realize that it's not a DIET, it's a RELIGION. They can't just eat plants, they have to try to convert everyone else to that. They have forced their way into businesses and restaurants and caused them to offer absolutely stupid frankenfoods to try to make the vegans happy. But they're never happy - probably because of lack of protein - and so they continue to get worse year after year.

It's only been in the last few years that we've begun to see veganism weaponized into part of the globalists' strategy for controlling the population of the world. This stuff is nothing short of demonic. Bill Gates and his buddies are buying up land and taking it out of farm production in order to reduce the surplus of food. In it's place are plant and bacteria based foods along with insects. Since this stuff doesn't grow on trees (literally), it means that you'll get your food through the government or a government-aligned corporation. You will obey, or you will starve.

On the internet, you can see mass protests in Europe because farms are being destroyed in the name of global warming. You don't see that much on the main stream media because that's not part of the narrative.

These people are outright evil. Your average vegan is just some poor shlub that doesn't know any better, but his cause is being used to further control of the population and these imitation meats are part of getting people to accept globalization as normal.

Ron Swanson deals with imitation meat.

Top Bottom