• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Yuppies are only part of the problem. In my opinion a greater threat to our liberties are the vast pool of poorly Americanized, first generation Hispanics, both legal and illegal. Now, before my antagonists purposely misconstrue that comment to jump my shit, Yo quiero me amigos Mexicano y la espousa de me primo es Mexicana! Back to topic: I worked in construction here in Texas for 10 years from 2001 to 2010, got to meet MANY Hispanics and befriended some. Through no fault of their own, they know virtually nothing of the U.S. Constitution, how it came to be, and it's importance in maintaining a free society. Their overarching motivation was to better themselves financially and unfortunately they perceive the Democrats as the party to achieve that goal. Fortunately Hispanics are traditionally a conservative people and after some "seasoning" can be enticed to vote Republican....some I know do vote that way. It will take some time, but hopefully when the worst of Democrat legislation starts hitting them in the pocket-book, they'll abandon the Democratic Party....hopefully.

You are correct Sap and I can say that I am living proof to what you said. Although I was born in CA I was raised democrats because I believe they were a party for the working man while the Republicans were a party for the corporations and the wealthy. As the years went by I began to ask why I am getting less money from my paycheck and why am I having to pay a large State income tax while I am getting a federal refund. What made me leave he democratic party was the Clinton/Feinstein AWB ban of 1994. I have not vote democrat since then. Also note what you are saying is already happening just look at this link.

CA Republican Wins Seat in Dist. with 60% Hispanics, 22-Pt. Dem Adv.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Hard to imagine anything much tougher than being a Black Conservative/Libertarian in today's political climate. I don't know if the TEA Party meshes sufficiently with your beliefs to convince you to join, but you'd be welcome and it would go a long ways to counter the media lies that the TEA Party is racist. Gallup: Tea Parties most racially balanced - National Conservative | Examiner.com

You racist bastard!! You never invited me to a party.

@uncle Thomas...trying to drag those Negros to this side of the line is like trying to drag them to a job fair. I fought many a good fight in texts, phone, Facebook, and face to face. My head hurts.

I think myself a good ambassador of conservative values, and 2A issues, so i think i do a pretty good job to convert the unwashed; but alas, to no avail. Not one will heed my alter call.

I will still get down in the trenches, and embrace the combat...but dammit son this is tiring.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Top Bottom