• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Bill is just another bribe to get Fed in control. Indian res need $ like they need another hole. Mental health BS, just more of my tax $ go into somebody's pocket. Kinda like the bill to give vets disability for standing near exploding ammo dumps without PPE. And the herbicide $$$. Total con job.
    I will make a comment about TTF. $ for towers fund was cut off as it should have been but TTF picked up the ball and is much like WWF. They ad for vets but most $ goes to continuing TT fund. TT fund was invented as states (NYC/NY) refused to pick up the tab. Insurance Co's wouldn't either due to war/insurrection clause.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    If you didn't already hate Cornhole enough, this might help:

I remember, in the '20 elections, that I got a lot of guff for refusing to vote for Cornyn. I got even more when I told y'all that, if Hegar (who I didn't vote for either) won, that a junior Democrat would do a lot less damage in the Senate than a senior RINO.....

.....that thought aged well.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

MB Wood

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2022
    Bridge City, Texas
    Seems to me that we should secede from the grievously corrupted, unholy union with the United States of America®, restoring The Republic of Texas to its former Glory. A peaceful divorce is desired & hopefully possible.
    #TEXIT
    www.tnm.me for more info

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I remember, in the '20 elections, that I got a lot of guff for refusing to vote for Cornyn. I got even more when I told y'all that, if Hegar (who I didn't vote for either) won, that a junior Democrat would do a lot less damage in the Senate than a senior RINO.....

.....that thought aged well.....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk
    If anyone thinks a Democrat would do less damage, they are delusional.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He keeps being re-elected. Why should he change anything?

We need a strong candidate to run against him in the next primary.

He keeps being re-elected because the GOP will fight tooth and nail to keep an incumbent in office...as long is the incumbent is a get-along-go-along RINO that makes the Dems happy. You're right, though, we need a strong challenger. And that challenger needs backing from groups like GOA so they'll have a chance of even getting their name out.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    How does that RINO fvck keep getting elected?

Because Texas Republicans vote for anyone with a R by their name....even if that incumbent has a blatant history of voting like a Democrat. That's how we keep getting Cornholes and Dud Phelans in office. Until voters stop voting for them, we'll keep getting crap like this.....

....and I don't support voting for ANY Democrat. I just suggest withholding your vote from the RINOs. Let them try to win without the "mob" supporting them at the polls.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    anibal79
    Top Bottom