Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Dave, You may want to get with Randman. He was considering ordering one. If you order 3-5 the price drops and the shipping is the same as if you order one. I have an order for 8 going out later in the week.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I have received good reports about www.rguns.net and their prices are great. I have been told by those in that industry that their stuff is on par with or a little better than DPMS, Bushmaster and the like. Check out their selction. The upper I posted a link to is $399 and includes the bolt and charging handle.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    David Fortier did an article on an AR-15 build using a Plum Crazy lower in the January 17, 2011 issue of Shotgun News. He says it's a good deal and makes a great rifle. He built the whole rifle for $615.90.

I agree that because the bolt locks directly into the rear of the barrel, the lower housing has little to add to rifle strength but........ sorry, it just isn't for me.

Flash

Carolinaboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    South Carolina
    Do y'all think that the all polymer would make the gun top heavy? I don't really think it would matter though??

I'm interested to see how these perform that's a great price for a lower

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    I just purchased one and really look forward to abusing it. I find the major issue people have with it is "it's a new concept". As mentioned before, they had issues with Glock, H&K, Sig, etc because they were plastic. For over a year now I've been waffling over which rifle to purchase. The whole reason why I decided on an AR rather than the AK, M1A, or Mini-14 is adjustable length and light weight. I want to have a rifle that my wife and 10 year old can shoot well.

Top Bottom