• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I have an LCP, although it basically never gets carried anymore. It works but the trigger sucks. I’ve had it for a long time and I think if I were buying one today I’d look at a G42 or a j-frame.
    Gun Zone Deals

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    So I am looking for advice on pocket size pistol. I had a smith body guard for a bit but it was one of the most unreliable pistols I have ever shot. Jammed religiously (not just on me). I had it looked at by two gun smiths and they said they had similar trouble test firing but couldn’t isolate the issue. I know others who love the body guard and have great success with it I just have a bad taste now. So my question is besides the body guard, what small pocket size guns do you guys like (trust).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I use my CZ 2075 RAMI D 9x19mm as my pocket gun, a smidge large but its accurate and reliable, but there are many options on the market nowdays

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I have an LCP, although it basically never gets carried anymore. It works but the trigger sucks. I’ve had it for a long time and I think if I were buying one today I’d look at a G42 or a j-frame.
    The LCP2 has a much better trigger and the slide locks to the rear when empty, which are the only things I didn't like about the original LCP.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    This thread inspired the moonpie to take some .32 pocket guns to the range for some love.
    Today was Colt 1903, Walther ppk/s, and Kel-Tec P32 love.
    A802763E-0BAE-4569-A3ED-325CA75614DD.jpeg

AB4387C1-4DE8-4195-BDB1-D0280511B546.jpeg

Have you hugged your pocket pistol today?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I wouldnt call a bersa a pocket pistol. IIRC those things are heavier than a G19. Almost the same size.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I occasionally pocket carry a bg380 and love that little gun. I'm used to heavy double action and if I grip it properly, it will nail 100yrd steel. If I was going to replace it, either a Khar because I think a pocket gun should have a heavy trigger, or a little on the big side but a p365.

Top Bottom