Mustang Ridge
    Seecamp LWS32.
    74325fadc4bbd756f37831b9717378c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’ll see your LWS32 and raise you a
    26C17646-2312-4B3E-9850-EEC2A0B15C5B.jpeg
    DK Firearms

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    My shield works with cargo shorts but was looking for something a little smaller for front pocket of jeans.

You cant beat keltec p3at or the smaller 32acp. You just have to break them in but they are tiny. They were easy to hid in any pocket. Even the back pockets or in thin shorts.

Never had any of the other similar sized pistols from other manufacturers so cant speak to them.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You cant beat keltec p3at or the smaller 32acp. You just have to break them in but they are tiny. They were easy to hid in any pocket. Even the back pockets or in thin shorts.

Never had any of the other similar sized pistols from other manufacturers so cant speak to them.
    P3AT is my bicycle riding gun. I do not believe there is a lighter .380 out there.

tondreagmech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2021
    Fort Worth to
    Anytime in wearing pants/shorts, I have an NAA revolver in the plastic folding holster in one of the cargo pockets.
    It has made a few trips through the washing machine...

Lol, it’s funny you say that, that’s my wife’s concern with me getting one that will fit in the pocket. She keeps my school keys clean that way

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    The new LCP Max is calling my name. I pocket carry a Gen 1 LCP from time to time. The added (1) ounce of the LCP MAX is a fair trade for all the added features and +4 (flush mag) and +6 (extended mag) capacity. Granted, it's not as small as some mentioned here but it's still pretty damn small.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gll

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    I had a Bersa, and it definitely shoots good (safety is a bit tight) but I wouldn’t pocket carry it. It’s a bit too big imho.

Yes a little too big to pocket carry but smallest I own. Took mine to Gander Mountain, authorized repair, for a tight safety. They supposedly fixed it, not, found a YouTube video and fixed it myself.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Has anyone tried to pocket carry a j frame in pants? Cylinder is too fat for comfort. Jacket pocket at best. The BG380 he already has is one of the best options if he can get it to run right. Have you tried different magazines?

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    I've carried my Keltec PF9 9mm in the pocket of anything I am wearing for many years in a Galco Pocket Holster. It's not fun to shoot at the range but very accurate and has never misfired in several hundred rounds. It is also the BUG for my 1911 I carry IWB. As you can see it's well worn. I used to carry the Keltec P-11 but is was a little wider and heaver due to the extra rounds it carried.
    IMG_5842.JPG

Surplus Guy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2017
    Hood County
    Taurus Spectrum. Easily disappears in a pocket holster and 7+1 with extended magazine. Can get a 3 finger grip on the extended magazine. I know some hate the brand but mine has been reliable or I would not carry it.

Top Bottom