• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I don't know what it is either. I however don't get the impression it's the scene of the largest mass killing in U.S. history.....and some douche is yards from a murder scene, carrying the injured.. Stops. Bounces, loosens up, and appears relieved.

It's weird.
    Target Sports

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I don't know what it is either. I however don't get the impression it's the scene of the largest mass killing in U.S. history.....and some douche is yards from a murder scene, carrying the injured.. Stops. Bounces, loosens up, and appears relieved.

It's weird.

Perspective. We're seeing snippets, often without a timeframe or being there. Most of those that got out were uninjured. Those that were got treatment pretty quick by fire EMS and police and then it was an, IMO, unacceptably long waiting game.

I've heard but not confirmed he claimed to have an accomplice with a bomb, which is why they didn't rush the place.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I would have said Gettysburg 1863.
    Democide and acts of war (like 9-11) are different categories. I don't know what the largest mass killing in the US is, but seems like this one should only make a top 5 list. OKC bombing had more deaths, and I think there were some instances where people were locked in a building and set on fire that came close or exceeded the deaths and injuries on this one.

Some may argue that this one is an act of war also, but I don't think he was acting as a foreign agent. There might surface some evidence that he was recruited by ISIS, but I doubt it. The guy had a history of being a wannabe.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I was kind of being flippant, but thanks for the history lesson. Appreciated( no sarcasm, actually being sincere)
    No problem. 27k men died in a single day of battle. I was a teen when we visited the site but I'll never forget what it made me feel

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Wanted to post some evening thoughts.

You can search the Lubys massacre. I did. Just to see the information available. The differences are remarkable.

If you want to see a real mass killing. Look here. Scroll down. You'll see the darkness. Note that you can.

http://www.rantpolitical.com/2015/12/28/the-worst-american-tragedies-of-all-time/

It's a still picture. I have no clue how it was made public. Regardless how it came to be. Crime scene photos displayed to the public stop at the columbine shooting.

The rest of the reported shootings are blank. No bodies. I've yet to see anything resembling the same amount of information as released from Lubys.

I apologize for the mini late rant. I'm trying to prove this stuff is true. I'm not trying to prove it's not.

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Very detailed questioning of events.

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/orlando-suspicions-multiple-shooters/

This “terror” event has everything.
    Religious fanaticism, homophobia, domestic violence and male rage, mental illness and self-hatred, impassioned demands for gun control, dire warnings about the Internet’s role in creating terrorists, alarms raised about immigrants, and questions about how law enforcement could have let a future killer they were watching slip through their fingers. How many of these elements are real and how many implanted in a contrived official version of events is the big question.
    The June 12 shooting at the Pulse night club in Orlando, Florida that apparently left 49 dead and 53 injured is full of oddities, anomalies, and elements that are disturbingly reminiscent of past false flag deceptions. Did the suspect do what he is accused of doing? If he did, did he have accomplices? Did others know this was going to happen and even encourage it to happen? Why did there seem to be no ambulances at the scene or even arriving with injured people at the hospital (a nurse interviewed in one report said injured people were brought in private vehicles)? Why were injured club patrons being carried by other club-goers past cameras towards the club rather than away from it? And why did they set that person down and stop walking as so

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Dude, you can't link click-bait websites and expect to be taken seriously.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Again with catch terms. Under the definition of click bait, every site with the intention of gaining viewers fit in under it. The last 'click bait' listed was nothing more then a person's questioning of events. Commentary.

It's up to the reader to decide. You decided it's click bait.

Fair enough.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It becomes "clickbait" when the linked article or website lacks substance, or when the title is misleading in relation to the actual content of the article.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clickbait

clickbait
    noun click·bait \ˈklik-ˌbāt\
    Popularity: Bottom 30% of words
    Definition of clickbait
    plural clickbaits
    : online material (such as headlines) designed to make readers want to click on hyperlinks especially when the links lead to content of dubious value or interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I understand this subject is egg shells.

I try my best to link non-bias views, by non-bias authors. Some comical in their questions. Some extremely serious.

The information and speculation comes completely from alternative sites. I haven't watched a few minutes of main stream news unless its reported on sites, located on the back side of the internet.

Not everything is right or worth proving...

I read wild, half retarded b.s. Written by a neck beard in his mom's basement. Sword play included. Absolute stupid shit, I wouldn't embarrass myself posting.

Some things.....when it deals with the rights of Americans. If I even get a hint of a bullshit game. I will question it.

I question this shooting and will continue doing so.

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Not to be picky but, the largest mass killing in US history happened at Wounded Knee Creek, South Dakota, 1890.

Thanks for posting that. I almost did the same just after the shootings but decided it was too soon. Here is more:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-mass-shooting-20160614-snap-story.html

Sand Creek Massacre: In 1864, about 675 soldiers rode toward a tribal campsite in eastern Colorado and opened fire, killing more than 165 Cheyenne and Arapaho tribe members. More than half the dead were women and children, according to the National Park Service. Black Kettle, a Cheyenne chief, is said to have waved a white flag as the troops approached. He survived the massacre and was killed four years later by Gen. George Armstrong Custer.

Clear Lake Massacre: In 1850, a U.S. cavalry unit descended on a tribe of Pomo Indians living on an island in Lake County, Calif., and killed at least 60 men, women and children. The army had sought revenge for the death of two white settlers who had “long enslaved, brutalized and starved indigenous people in the area,” according to a plaque placed at the site by the California Department of Parks and Recreation.

Wounded Knee Massacre: In 1890, U.S. Army troops near Wounded Knee Creek in South Dakota opened fire on Lakota Chief Big Foot and a band of his tribe. More than 150 men, women and children were killed.

Other mass shootings involved altercations between pioneer settlers and communities already established in the West, including the Mountain Meadows Massacre in 1857. A wagon train headed to California was attacked by Mormons as it passed through southwest Utah. About 120 people were killed.

Some notable racial and class-based clashes in the late 19th and early 20th century could also be considered mass shootings:

Rock Springs massacre: In 1885, a group of white men and women fatally beat and shot at least 28 Chinese immigrant laborers during a riot at a coal mine in southwestern Wyoming. Historians say the riot was sparked by growing displeasure over the mine’s practice of hiring Chinese workers and paying them a lower wage than American citizens.

Tulsa race riots: A white mob attacked black residents in Tulsa, Okla., in 1921 and burned down the Greenwood neighborhood, which was then the wealthiest black business district in the United States. Modern estimates place the death toll at 50 to 300 people, many of them shot.

Elaine massacre: Black men in Elaine, a small town in eastern Arkansas, met in the fall of 1919 to discuss how to collect more money for their cotton crops. During the meeting, a white man who was deputized was shot. In the riot that followed, as many as 200 black people were shot and killed.

There are lots more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_massacre

Last edited:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Thanks for posting that. I almost did the same just after the shootings but decided it was too soon.
    http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html
    Sand Creek Massacre: In 1864, about 675 soldiers rode toward a tribal campsite in eastern Colorado and opened fire, killing more than 165 Cheyenne and Arapaho tribe members.
    That is either democide or an act of war depending on your perspective. You can't lump killings done by government in the same category as ones done by civilians. The numbers will never come anywhere close.

Savage805

blueberry in tomato soup
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 23, 2013
    paradise, ATX
    Apologies. I have a difficult time with cryptic posts. What does that mean?
    People say all kinds of crap. Some of it has absolutely no credibility at all, and is not worth being bothered with. Just because something is posted on the internet doesn't mean it's worth the time to read much less discuss.

No offense but it's almost like spamming the forum.

Top Bottom