• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    People say all kinds of crap. Some of it has absolutely no credibility at all, and is not worth being bothered with. Just because something is posted on the internet doesn't mean it's worth the time to read much less discuss.

No offense but it's almost like spamming the forum.

I agree.

That's why I do not post mainstream news.

Thank you for clarifying.
    Gun Zone Deals

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It becomes "clickbait" when the linked article or website lacks substance, or when the title is misleading in relation to the actual content of the article.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/clickbait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be the definition of clickbait, I have always seen clickbait as link that bring you to sites that are full of adverts, trackers and all sorts of nasty things that one just doesn't need in their life. There are a few sites I enjoy for the content occassionally, but stay away from for the most part because they just are loaded down with crap, and yes, I have blockers set up, but to me it's still annoying to see all those sites clamouring for access to my computer. I also understand that it is there way of raising revenue, but some sites go over the top.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That may be the definition of clickbait, I have always seen clickbait as link that bring you to sites that are full of adverts, trackers and all sorts of nasty things that one just doesn't need in their life. There are a few sites I enjoy for the content occassionally, but stay away from for the most part because they just are loaded down with crap, and yes, I have blockers set up, but to me it's still annoying to see all those sites clamouring for access to my computer. I also understand that it is there way of raising revenue, but some sites go over the top.

Which sites?

Edited to add:

According to a talking head. No deaths till 5:13A.M. 3 hours after the cops show up and only after SWAT enters the building are 'deaths' recorded.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom