• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    Wow, this is absolutely horrible. Out of respect for the families hopefully Obama and his cronies will at least wait 24 hours before they use this to up their gun banning rhetoric.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    First few words from Tom Brokaw this morning on a talking head show was about guns. The next few months the media will steer all questions to Hillary and Trump about gun control.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    First few words from Tom Brokaw this morning on a talking head show was about guns. The next few months the media will steer all questions to Hillary and Trump about gun control.

the left and media will have a hard time with this since islam is the religion they're using to push their agenda. now their preferred religion is slaughtering their most sacred of cows - gays which help push the other end of their agenda.

they're not good bed fellows but both necessary to maintain their control over the entire population - so expect them to attack gun owners for this one.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    My God those poor people I hope they find peace. Hold on to your hats the gun was an AK47 and a pistol and some other device that apparently did not work. Here comes the ban on assault weapons crowd is just salivating over this, not only them but the ban all guns crowd. Never let a crisis go to waste. It is going to be a nasty one and since obummer did not tell them what to call it yet a terrorists attack or just a hate crime to fit his political ambition.

Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    "When asked if the FBI suspected the gunman might have had inclinations toward militant Islam, including a possible sympathy for Islamic State, Ronald Hopper, an assistant FBI agent in charge, told reporters: "We do have suggestions that the individual may have leanings toward that particular ideology. But right now we can't say definitively."

He's probably going to get slammed for his statement...

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    "When asked if the FBI suspected the gunman might have had inclinations toward militant Islam, including a possible sympathy for Islamic State, Ronald Hopper, an assistant FBI agent in charge, told reporters: "We do have suggestions that the individual may have leanings toward that particular ideology. But right now we can't say definitively."

He's probably going to get slammed for his statement...

Texas Translation:
    "Somebody said the asshole is a terrorist, but we're not positive that's all he is! But right now we either don't know shit or .... do and won't tell you."

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    And now is the perfect time for the "good guy with a gun" argument.
    Shooting at ~2am in Orlando's "premier gay nightclub" (from their own advertising) with approximately 300 people in the club. All I know is, if I were gay, I'd be packing....err....ahh... carrying!
    Seriously, two groups with probably THE GREATEST historical reason in the world to carry (blacks & gays), I have never understood their support of Demos who want to officially and formally end their ability to provide for their own self defense.

Last edited:

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I heard the announcer on Fox say 89 now dead but he hasn't said it again so I can't confirm. They also said that the gunman has been investigated by the FBI twice before in 2014 and cleared The chant about assault weapons, and assault bullets already started by some Florida state dem congresswoman. I guess they think that the terrorist would not get the gun if they were banned. Finally on Drudge they said ISIS told of an attack coming in Florida 3 days ago. What a mess. No worry though obummer has been briefed and is continually being updated. At least he can't call it workplace violence this time.

The FBI need to get it's sh*t together and not giving these people a pass when they investigate them.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    And another shooter previously investigated by the FBI...
    The scary part about this is that someone will come up with the reason for going through these "lists" and rounded up people. Not to say at the moment that it sounds like a bad idea but holy shit that would serious take a huge gouge out of our freedoms and rights.

Top Bottom