APOD Firearms

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    download.jpeg-385.jpg
    Guns International

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Take it for whatever you think it's worth... it's a short from today...

Was he the guy behind the whole BS story about Trump being at Dyess AFB during the 2020 election theft?
    I had people from all over the country asking me if Trumps plane was at Dyess that night..claiming that the military was protecting him and there was about to be martial law until they arrested Biden..lol

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Was he the guy behind the whole BS story about Trump being at Dyess AFB during the 2020 election theft?
    I had people from all over the country asking me if Trumps plane was at Dyess that night..claiming that the military was protecting him and there was about to be martial law until they arrested Biden..lol
    I don't know, was he?

You're the one making the charge, can you confirm it?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I don't know, was he?
    The reason I ask is that several people were messaging me saying Monkey Werx said this or that..his videos were definitely fueling some crazy theories
    People were so desperate trying to find out information.
    Ive watched a total of maybe 5 videos..all of them back on Jan after the election..
    So I'm not sure what kind of info he puts out honestly..thats why I ask

I didn't mean to insult anyone

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    The reason I ask is that several people were messaging me saying Monkey Werx said this or that..his videos were definitely fueling some crazy theories
    [People were so desperate trying to find out information.
    Ive watched a total of maybe 5 videos..all of them back on Jan after the election..
    So I'm not sure what kind of info he puts out honestly..thats why I ask

I didn't mean to insult anyone

I think he is pretty good on identifying the aircraft that are up there but, like you above, he asks questions that float possibilities, since hard facts on what they are actually doing are hard to come by. So yeah, he could certainly have floated that story, I really don't know.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I think he is pretty good on identifying the aircraft that are up there but, like you above, he asks questions that float possibilities, since hard facts on what they are actually doing are hard to come by. So yeah, he could certainly have floated that story, I really don't know.
    Agreed for sure..he presents data that seems accurate but maybe fuels some questions as well
    Some people..especially the Q cult don't require much to get a good theory going

Top Bottom