Patriot Mobile

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    agitate 0001 t pronouns prosecute.jpg
    Guns International

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Was he the guy behind the whole BS story about Trump being at Dyess AFB during the 2020 election theft?
    I had people from all over the country asking me if Trumps plane was at Dyess that night..claiming that the military was protecting him and there was about to be martial law until they arrested Biden..lol
    I’m in Abilene I remember hearing that. People I know on the base said it was one of the command planes that landed for refueling. Trump wasn’t on the plane. I lived right next to the base and would see all kinds of crazy stuff. Once I saw a Russian TU-95 flew right over my house. I went in and told my wife and she laughed, and said I was crazy. A couple weeks later we where having dinner with friends from the base and my wife mentioned what I told her. They confirmed what I saw and laughed saying they had agreed fly overs. I told them they should of warn the public Lol I about crapped myself.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I’m in Abilene I remember hearing that. People I know on the base said it was one of the command planes that landed for refueling. Trump wasn’t on the plane. I lived right next to the base and would see all kinds of crazy stuff. Once I saw a Russian TU-95 flew right over my house. I went in and told my wife and she laughed, and said I was crazy. A couple weeks later we where having dinner with friends from the base and my wife mentioned what I told her. They confirmed what I saw and laughed saying they had agreed fly overs. I told them they should of warn the public Lol I about crapped myself.
    A few years ago my brother was working in Texas off 285 - Carlsbad, NM to Pecos - he used to see Soviet aircraft being used to train pilots relief missions. Mi-8/17s (Hip), AN-12 (Cub), and others.

Brassguy

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 15, 2017
    Wichita Falls
    A few years ago my brother was working in Texas off 285 - Carlsbad, NM to Pecos - he used to see Soviet aircraft being used to train pilots relief missions. Mi-8/17s (Hip), AN-12 (Cub), and others.
    When I was based at Ft Bliss (20 years ago) there was a detachment at Biggs army airfield that flew the Soviet helicopters and airplanes. They had 20 or so of the differt models to include a couple Mi-24 helicopters. Mostly they used them for capabilities testing but they also used them to train the military and would lease them out to Holiwood for props. I know one of them was in eithe Rambo 3 or Red Dawn (can’t remember)

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    When I was based at Ft Bliss (20 years ago) there was a detachment at Biggs army airfield that flew the Soviet helicopters and airplanes. They had 20 or so of the differt models to include a couple Mi-24 helicopters. Mostly they used them for capabilities testing but they also used them to train the military and would lease them out to Holiwood for props. I know one of them was in eithe Rambo 3 or Red Dawn (can’t remember)

Both of those movies used Western helicopters dressed up to resemble Hinds.

Both movies used Puma helicopters with honkin' big wings bolted on:

Red Dawn:
    RD Puma.jpg

Rambo 3:
    R3 Puma.jpg

Actual Mi-24:
    mi24.jpg

Top Bottom