DK Firearms

Political: Cartoons, Memes, Funny Pictures, etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    How about the fact that California sends you a 1099 on any tax return you received the previous year. That's right they count overpayment, and subsequent return of your own money as income.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

By that logic, charge income tax for any visitors who receive PTO or vacation pay during their time in Califuckistan.
    Venture Surplus ad

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    Yeah, but California has been especially egregious. I remember ~25 years ago, they started seeking California income tax returns from anyone who resided outside California but was drawing a pension from any organization headquartered in California. They apparently got tired of their policeman, firefighters, teachers, and various state employees moving out of state as soon as they retired.

I never did find out if they were successful. When my work moved me away from that particular topic, I lost track.
    They actually did tax the retirement of state workers that left the state. However someone called them on it as private company employees were not taxed. They did away with that scheme in the late 80's I think. My dear wife is a retired state employee and her pension is not taxed by the state commies just the federal ones.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    The Big Town
    How about the fact that California sends you a 1099 on any tax return you received the previous year. That's right they count overpayment, and subsequent return of your own money as income.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Actually the 1099 is for the feds. The feds count the state return as income and the Cali's count the federal return as income. You get it from both sides, this is the voice of experience.

craigntx

Masta Copypasta
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    Cypress, Tejas
    1597756015564.jpg

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    A Harley Biker is riding by the zoo in Washington, DC when he sees a little girl leaning into the lion's cage. Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the collar of her jacket and tries to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents. The biker jumps off his Harley, runs to the cage and hits the lion square on the nose with a powerful punch. Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the girl, and the biker brings the girl to her terrified parents, who thank him endlessly. A reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the Harley rider says, “Sir, this was the most gallant and bravest thing I've seen a man do in my whole life.”
    The Harley rider replies, “Why, it was nothing, really. The lion was behind bars. I just saw this little kid in danger, and acted as I felt right.”
    The reporter says, “Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed. I'm a journalist, you know, and tomorrow's paper will have this story on the front page. So, what do you do for a living, and what political affiliation do you have?”
    The biker replies "I'm a U.S. Marine, a Republican and I’m voting for Trump."
    The journalist leaves.
    The following morning the biker buys the paper to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on the front page:
    “U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT & STEALS HIS LUNCH”
    And THAT pretty much sums up the media's approach to the news these days!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rod99
    Top Bottom