• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Since then, they also found OJ innocent, elected a woman with more plastic surgery than Cher, an' have raised PC to an art form......so, what's yer point?<G>

My original point is that Cali has more Electors than any other state by a long shot (55). A Repub win in Cali would be huge in a general election. There's only one Repub that could carry Cali and that's RP. I didn't think I had to spell that out, but guess so.

The point of my second post is as obvious as the reason I posted it.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I had a dream a few weeks ago that the dems decided not to run Obama and ran Hillary instead.

Has that ever happened before? An incumbent president's party says "uh, we don't want you anymore" and runs someone different?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    What excellent logic. Oh, you're done? Well allow me to retort.....does Marcellus Wallace...sorry sidetracked....

They picked Reagan. Aren't you a big Reagan-hard-on fanboy kinda guy?
    You made me laugh at this one!! as to Reagan, i was in my teens when he was elected. but from what ive heard, he actually did a good job!!:patriot: not to mention he was a favorite there when that STUPID state wasnt so Stupid 3 decades ago. Now its LIBTERD Central!!

RiverCity.45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    San Antonio
    It's funny that the thread announcing the demise of the political section has become...the political discussion section. Ya'll just can't help yourselves, can ya? LOL!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    as to your question tr, why yes iam an arse!! And as for the prick part, cw only knew this from sneakin a peak in the bathroom again and now wont stop calling me!!

tmi.....

Gay!!.jpg

indpendnt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    DFW
    I had a dream a few weeks ago that the dems decided not to run Obama and ran Hillary instead.
    Has that ever happened before? An incumbent president's party says "uh, we don't want you anymore" and runs someone different?
    Yes it has - several times to both parties. Interesting note: whenever a sitting president has faced a challenger from his own party in the primaries, the sitting president has a) always won the primary but never won re-election and of course b) the opposing party has always won the presidency...

It's funny that the thread announcing the demise of the political section has become...the political discussion section. Ya'll just can't help yourselves, can ya? LOL!
    Yeah - so you noticed that too... LOL

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Yes it has - several times to both parties. Interesting note: whenever a sitting president has faced a challenger from his own party in the primaries, the sitting president has a) always won the primary but never won re-election and of course b) the opposing party has always won the presidency...
    All of the dems I know would gladly swap Barry for Hillary, but the only dems I know are female so that might skew my sample size a bit, lol... Of course the votes of the proletariat account for only a fraction of the big boys, and Obama still has the backing of the unions so he's not going anywhere.

Barry or Hillary; either way we're screwed.

Top Bottom