• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    From what I've seen here, some people are just itching to get it on. I doubt restricting their subject matter is going to impact their attitudes and posting habbits. Instead, they **** it up for everyone when they should just got a temp-ban to begin with. I've seen this play out on multiple forums. Trolls will troll. Crybabies will cry. And assholes will still be assholes.

And... I am certain that your vocabulary can provide more intelligent ways to express yourself.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    That's a shame, this is one of the few places I would read political views. I thought it was pretty civil.

It was, but there's a fair amount that goes on behind the scenes.

This isn't about making the mods' life easier ... it's about implementing a change that we're going to try out. I enjoyed the politics forum also, but got tired of the mob mentality and the us-vs-them aggression. That sort of stuff will run off people; more than you can see.

I might bring it back down the road, but if it does come back it'll be done differently.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I might bring it back down the road, but if it does come back it'll be done differently.
    I would like to see it come back. It is a good source of news for me. The posters do a pretty good job of posting the relevant articles without the MSM's collection of junk articles to wade through.

Will you bring it back today if Ron Paul drops out of the race?

Sorry. It's in my blood to do such things.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Aw shucks,

For every problem there is a workaround.

In a .45 Auto thread: Senator Kerry: The only gun I ever handled, was in the Mekong Delta, and I shot myself with it and got a Purple Heart, because the Viet Cong were watching us.

In a 9mm thread: George Bush: What gun? I was in the Air National Guard, didn't have to fight for my life; and guns are not allowed at Yale..

In a .380 Auto thread: Rick Perry: Damned coyote got what was coming. Some folks/critters just need killing. Texans did not like that damned vaccine, nor did they like the super highway, so I had to back off. Small stuff compared to the problems we're gonna fix at the National level. You old folks rest easy, we ain't gonna take your Social Security or Medicare away. You young folks better figger out you're being ripped off.

In a Man-Cave thread: Q: How do you decorate your man-cave? A: A chart of the 2012 Electoral College results: Perry 270, Odumbo 268. Perry Win.

Popular vote? Perry 68%, Odumbo 14%, Others 18%. Priceless.

See. Easy. Repeat. On Every Thread.

Insurgency is simple.

Counter-insurgencies are much more difficult to counter.

Viva la Revolucion!

Live free and prevail.

Be well.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I enjoyed the politics forum also, but got tired of the mob mentality and the us-vs-them aggression. That sort of stuff will run off people; more than you can see.

I might bring it back down the road

I certainly hope it does come back. I can see how the Stormfront crowd would scare people off, though. >_> This is why we can't have nice things, people.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    What? I don't even...

People that like beer like IPAs. People that like to drink like light beer, aka piss.

Anyway. I take a few days away from the forum and you guys get the Politics section closed down? What the hell, man.

You are insane. I hope this personally offends you. IPAs taste like perfume not manly, chest-hair-building, drink. Light beer is for kids in Junior High School.

It is a trick question. The answer to IPA vs Light Beer is NEITHER. The answer to any question is ALWAYS either:
    1) RON PAUL!
    2) .45 acp, or
    3) Bourbon

...after, of course, validating the answer with Chuck Norris.

Top Bottom