Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I can't figure out if I'm doing it wrong or doing it right?
    bacon mask.jpg

They don't seem to last very long.

Attachments

• bacon mask.jpg
      bacon mask.jpg
      87.7 KB · Views: 355

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown
    You’re opinion is that is a good thing. I’m asking you to explain how you came to that conclusion.

At this age and time we all depend on data, not on hearsay and calumny. Until there is a proof of a prodigious and colossal conspiracy, my mask will stay on if I’m going out with the public.

Check back a month or so from now...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    At this age and time we all depend on data, not on hearsay and calumny. Until there is a proof of a prodigious and colossal conspiracy, my mask will stay on if I’m going out with the public.

Check back a month or so from now...

So what data do you have that states wearing a face mask is a ‘good thing’?

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Went to HEB tonight. About 15 or 20% did NOT have a mask on. I wore a mask. If Herr Nimrod & Waffen Wolfe aren't going to enforce the ordinance what is the point?

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I could come up with data that shows we would have all been better off if they had just told us to wear facemasks instead of shutting down the entire economy and individual freedoms.

And I can come up with data that says had we done nothing it would’ve been better than shutting down the economy and individual freedoms.

There’s two small-scale US studies in peer-review status that indicate population exposure to the virus, based on serological antibody testing is about 15x - 85x greater than laboratory confirmed diagnoses, which would put the beer flu on par with a bad flu season.

The challenge is flu has an average hospital stay of 2-3 days. COVID is on the order of 20 days.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Went to HEB tonight. About 15 or 20% did NOT have a mask on. I wore a mask. If Herr Nimrod & Waffen Wolfe aren't going to enforce the ordinance what is the point?

From their notice:

Face coverings do not need to be worn in the following circumstances:
    * When exercising outside or engaging in physical activity outside
    *While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver
    * When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk
    * While pumping gas or operating outdoor equipment
    * While in a building or activity that requires security surveillance or screening, for example, banks
    * When consuming food or drink

Pretty sure HEB requires security surveillance in its buildings for loss prevention, not to mention ATMs are a considered a physical bank location from a regulatory perspective.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    From their notice:

Face coverings do not need to be worn in the following circumstances:
    * When exercising outside or engaging in physical activity outside
    *While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver
    * When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk
    * While pumping gas or operating outdoor equipment
    * While in a building or activity that requires security surveillance or screening, for example, banks
    * When consuming food or drink

Pretty sure HEB requires security surveillance in its buildings for loss prevention, not to mention ATMs are a considered a physical bank location from a regulatory perspective.
    Hell, for pretty much all people who are not trained and in the habit of wearing PPE, wearing a mask is a greater risk than not wearing one.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    [mention]TX OMFS [/mention] It should have been amazingly empty at your HEB considering El Jefe’s reduction in their occupancy certificate to 25% of original limit. Think about that for a minute. How on God’s green Earth are people supposed to buy food if they can’t get into the store?

https://www.sanantonio.gov/gpa/News...ing-occupancy-in-certain-essential-businesses

I went to the Costco in Stone Oak yesterday for some charcoal, and I can guarantee you Costco was not complying with the limited occupancy requirements, even after El Jefe cut utility service to the Vape store for disobeying their reduced occupancy limits.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    [mention]TX OMFS [/mention] It should have been amazingly empty at your HEB considering El Jefe’s reduction in their occupancy certificate to 25% of original limit. Think about that for a minute. How on God’s green Earth are people supposed to buy food if they can’t get into the store?

https://www.sanantonio.gov/gpa/News...ing-occupancy-in-certain-essential-businesses

I went to the Costco in Stone Oak yesterday for some charcoal, and I can guarantee you Costco was not complying with the limited occupancy requirements, even after El Jefe cut utility service to the Vape store for disobeying their reduced occupancy limits.
    I went an hour before closing on a Friday so it wasn't super busy. No one was regulating entrance or masks but it was slow enough they probably didn't need to.

El Jefe should be prepared to vacate his office at the next election. You know the media is going to champion him as the annointed one that kept us safe. I still think he's done.

Top Bottom