Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    From their notice:

Face coverings do not need to be worn in the following circumstances:
    * When exercising outside or engaging in physical activity outside
    *While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver
    * When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety, or security risk
    * While pumping gas or operating outdoor equipment
    * While in a building or activity that requires security surveillance or screening, for example, banks
    * When consuming food or drink

Pretty sure HEB requires security surveillance in its buildings for loss prevention, not to mention ATMs are a considered a physical bank location from a regulatory perspective.
    Clear as mud. Most places probably have cameras these days but you know they intend for most places to require masks.

Kinda like the Governor talked about restarting the medical industry but his order only mentioned licensed facilities. Clear as mud.

These guys need to let a few industry insiders read the regs before they publish them. Or a forth grader. Whichever is easier to find.
    Texas SOT

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Clear as mud. Most places probably have cameras these days but you know they intend for most places to require masks.

Kinda like the Governor talked about restarting the medical industry but his order only mentioned licensed facilities. Clear as mud.

These guys need to let a few industry insiders read the regs before they publish them. Or a forth grader. Whichever is easier to find.

I’m still trying to understand why El Jefe and Herr Wolffe are shutting grocery stores down to 25% of their occupancy certificate, and how they expect that to work out, other than artificially limiting supply and creating the illusion, in El Jefe’s own words, that the majority of residents are ‘fools’ which deserve ‘zero tolerance’.

Not that it matters to me much, I’ll drive five minutes the other way to Boerne and put my tax dollars in their economy.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I find it highly suspect that at the height of the pandemic the citizens were asked to do their part and people complied. As it levels off and trends downwards many places are no longer asking, but demanding people comply. Something ain't right, and it's got the hairs on the back of my neck rising.

If it makes you feel better to wear a mask, fine, but I remember the little mandatory steps in the name of safety becoming more and more, and this situation is looking to be much the same.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    And I can come up with data that says had we done nothing it would’ve been better than shutting down the economy and individual freedoms.

There’s two small-scale US studies in peer-review status that indicate population exposure to the virus, based on serological antibody testing is about 15x - 85x greater than laboratory confirmed diagnoses, which would put the beer flu on par with a bad flu season.

The challenge is flu has an average hospital stay of 2-3 days. COVID is on the order of 20 days.
    Interesting. It may take us a lifetime to absorb all the data likely to come from this debacle.
    I saw two yesterday:
    * Cambridge, yet to be peer reviewed: Covid really started in Sept 2019 and way south of Wuhan.
    * Stanford, also not peer reviewed: It's been in the US population for a while (antibodies found in a larger percentage of the population than ever expected). Maybe this is one you referenced?

rman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 7, 2015
    Ft. Worth
    Headed into Walmart. Wish me luck.
    32992d390958cecf802843fab1c6adf3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 32992d390958cecf802843fab1c6adf3.jpg
      32992d390958cecf802843fab1c6adf3.jpg
      917.5 KB · Views: 313

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Interesting. It may take us a lifetime to absorb all the data likely to come from this debacle.
    I saw two yesterday:
    * Cambridge, yet to be peer reviewed: Covid really started in Sept 2019 and way south of Wuhan.
    * Stanford, also not peer reviewed: It's been in the US population for a while (antibodies found in a larger percentage of the population than ever expected). Maybe this is one you referenced?

Stanford and a NY study of labor & delivery admissions who were 100% tested.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Yes, I believe a tiger got it in NY, so pets should wear them too

There are people with all the symptoms who can’t get tested because of a shortage of tests. So how do they have enough to be testing lions and tigers?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom