• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    If the GOP seriously puts one of those two morons forward as the winner of the primary and not Ron Paul then the GOP deserves to crumble and be forgotten.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    So far a pretty disappointing parade of wannabes has been presented. The Republicans haven't always proven to be too bright.

I still stick to my theory that they only gave McCain a shot because of his military record and experience. They didn't WANT to win that election because they could see the handwriting on the wall regarding the then upcoming economic shitstorm. By allowing a Dem to win rather easily, the Repubs were almost assured a 2010 bump in house and senate numbers.

It worked!

I don't think the Republican leadership ever thought for one minute that McCain and that idiot Palin would win.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I went into the start of last election saying anyone but McCain or Clinton and got screwed by having to vote for McCain. This time I am voting for anyone but Obama. I think this time it will work. And if it ends up being Palin, Trump, or friggen Pee Wee Herman against Obama, I don't really care. I am still voting against Obama.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I'd vote for Palin in a heartbeat. Wait a minute, I did vote for Palin. If you listen to her as opposed to being brainwashed by the media, it would take a moron not to vote her way.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'd vote for Palin in a heartbeat. Wait a minute, I did vote for Palin. If you listen to her as opposed to being brainwashed by the media, it would take a moron not to vote her way.

I've lived in Alaska.

I've seen her debate against Tony Knowles when she was running for Governor.

She was a moron.

If you listen to her as opposed to being brainwashed by the media, it would take a moron actually vote for her dumb ass.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Either candidate is not a real viable choice for president. Palin went from Alaska gov. to almost vice president, to reality TV show star. She has used her fame to get all kinds of media credit. Great for the TV ratings, but it makes her look like a silly wanna be movie star. Trump's views are flexible and I think his only goal is to get attention, maybe he is bored.

The only good news to having them around is that the they can say things about the current administration on issues that no serious candidate will touch, though I do think Trump has deflected the conversation away from serious issues, like the budget.

The Republicans need s a serious candidate that knows his stuff about the economy/budget. That can articulate why the democratic stance on the budget is utter stupidity and populistic bullshit rather than based on reality while sounding like an angry preacher. Someone new and not part of the "old" Rebulican big names. If they did that, they'd probably win in a land slide.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    trumpfool.jpg

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Re: Most Americans wouldn’t vote for Palin or Trump

I wouldn't vote for her with a gun to my head. I think anybody who actually listened to her and observed her actions would agree.

She's a money grabbing fame intoxicated nut with almost no credentials. We already have enough of that type in Washington.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Trump should stick to making money, he's good at that. Then he could support Palin, who has much more experience than Obama. Her rep has been so destroyed by the state controlled media that I agree she is not a viable candidate. What scares me is there is nobody standing out on the right. Newt is a Newt. I doubt I could vote for a Mormon cult member. Its just a fact. I don't think much of anybody from the last time around. Unless somebody can rise up and challenge Obama in the style of Palin and Trump, osama, I mean Obama could win another term.

mikeofcontex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Midlothian, TX
    Re: Most Americans wouldn’t vote for Palin or Trump

She's a money grabbing fame intoxicated nut with almost no credentials. We already have enough of that type in Washington.

This where something positive should be inserted. Can you provide a list of, oh I don't know, ten politicians that DON"T match your description? Cheap shots at Palin, Trump, or fill-in-the-blank do nothing to move the process along.

Top Bottom