• Status
    Not open for further replies.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    I wonder how this thread would have gone if the OP was a woman who wanted to pose at the border wearing nothing but her rifle and a smile......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I think this thread went sideways because the OP thought he was owed some sort of congratulation and red carpet for coming from California. Pro Gun though he may be, I wonder how many other Sunshine State traits he's bringing...

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I think this thread went sideways because the OP thought he was owed some sort of congratulation and red carpet for coming from California. Pro Gun though he may be, I wonder how many other Sunshine State traits he's bringing...
    Probably require a BOS and a copy of your DL to buy ammo. Oh, that is our resident New York neckie.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    No offense but can you stop the knee-jerk comments that assume every person moving from CA is an anti-gun liberal or RINO?
    ...If this is how you welcome even the most pro-gun, pro-freedom transplants from blue states, maybe you're the one who needs to wipe your stupidity off your boots.

And you didn't even answer my question...

As a CA transplant myself, you come as a newbie into a Texas gun forum and spew this in the 3rd post of the thread. No wonder folks here are suspicious of you, coming across like another CA gun owner feeling entitled to a hero's welcome 'cause you are a "pro gun" CA dude and all that. Then the thin skin breaks, and butthurt occurs.

CA transplants can get along here if they have respect and realize that yes, they are under suspect because of the CA status. In life, listening and keeping your mouth shut does wonders for fitting into a new situation. And why the f*** do you want to take a photo of you holding an AR at the Texas border? Shit, take the photo at the CA border, makes more sense. Then post it on Calguns or whatever.

And yes, wash the stink of CA off of ya before you get here.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I wonder how this thread would have gone if the OP was a woman who wanted to pose at the border wearing nothing but her rifle and a smile......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Pending proper qualifications I would offer to take photo and photoshop sign. Still the CA dirt would have to be left across state line.

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    lol
    10fd1df0d9c682b9550b5ce583cbf151.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom