Not open for further replies.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The reason I posted so many videos is because I got the distinct impression someone believed that things like this happening are as rare as someone being struck by a meteor. Cops approach vehicle stops ready for this kind of stuff because it happens all to often; so, when they get a 911 call about some guy ion the side of the interstate highway with a rifle and they pull that guy over, you can bet that it could get pretty dicey very easily and quickly if someone in the stopped behicle does something that the officer considers a threat.
    Venture Surplus ad

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    okay.jpeg

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Here are some examples of why I was taught (by each of my agencies (Border Patrol, U.S. Customs Patrol and Office of Investigations, Homeland Security Investigations) and by outside agencies & departments, including the Secret Service, CA Highway Patrol, NYPD, NRA LE Firearms Instructor Training Program and others to treat every vehicle stop as a potential felony vehicle stop. Of course, that can change in the blink of an eye to something very benign or it can be that what you thought was routine was absolutely anything but routine. Treating all vehicle stops like a felony vehicle stop is what got some of these officer saved. Note the ones who checked the trunks of the vehicles they pulled over, they are not doing that because they think it is a routine stop - they are doing that as a routine procedure to make it less likely no one hiding in the trunk, with an unlatched hood, will pop it open and attack them. When making vehicle stops, we could have been hit by a meteor or we all could have been a LE officer who disagreed with that policy but then sadly, like with some of these officers, we may have wound up dead. Some of these videos are of so called routine stops, some are of suspicious vehicles, and some are obvious felony stops where the officers had prior knowledge the guy driving or in the vehicle was a felon. Some are Texas (in fact probably most of them but I did not count - only found so many in TX by looking for the one I placed first). Others are in other parts of the USA, at least one is in South Africa - they happen all over the world. All of them show how potentially dangerous it could be for the officer to be careless about vehicle stops.

No meteors in any of them but a few show cops treating the stop like a felony stop and a few or maybe several show cops being at least somewhat careless by handling it as routine. Some show the cops not even having time to approach the situation once the stop has been made.

Are you [edit located] related to satx78247 by chance? :stir:

Last edited:

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    We have known about you only a few minutes and here you are giving us fucking homework assignments?

Nah...I dont think any of us here owe it to you ..to look up specific instances of guns being displayed and posting them for your reading enjoyment..

> Man with a gun calls can fall into disturbing the peace.

I understand that. I've heard such reports happening in the cities.

Maybe you should post for example what kinds of interactions with police have resulted from such calls in the past, for example.

Saying "actions have consequences" without giving any clear examples isn't helpful.

I understand that LTC is for handguns. But I did learn from the LTC training that LTC shows the police that you're one of the good guys who passed training and background check, which is why I mentioned it.

I came here with good intentions. Neither response in this thread makes me want to participate in this forum any further.

festering

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    sw houston
    So you really think that everyone there is a fool? I mean, my zip code in Oak Cliff votes solid Democrat… does that make me a Commie or a Democrat?
    Texas is turning blue and it ain't the people moving here.California is mostly conservative, area wise. It is the big urban centers that have ruined the state. It is starting to happen here.

Rhino

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    DFW Area
    Texas is turning blue and it ain't the people moving here.California is mostly conservative, area wise. It is the big urban centers that have ruined the state. It is starting to happen here.

Here is wisdom, and yes, this is true. One of the biggest reasons is that too many conservatives aren’t having enough kids and those that do are turning them over to commie education systems.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    This crowd can be tough on new guys from liberal states. In some instances of late it’s well deserved. In the OP’s case, I’d only ask that you not just scrape the CA off your boots before you cross your new home State line, but take them off and ceremoniously set them on fire. It’s a new life for you, Sir. Please help us perpetuate and strengthen our freedom from the dreaded Nanny State. Oh- and take all the rifle toting pics you want in front of the Welcome to Texas sign. If I could, I’d take the snapshot for you.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    No offense but can you stop the knee-jerk comments that assume every person moving from CA is an anti-gun liberal or RINO?

I already made it clear in my post that I'm not one of those people, between owning a black rifle, "Kommiefornia", and already holding a TX LTC.

If this is how you welcome even the most pro-gun, pro-freedom transplants from blue states, maybe you're the one who needs to wipe your stupidity off your boots.

And you didn't even answer my question...
    You can take the man-child out of California, but you can't always take the California out of the man-child

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom