• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I just watched the overhead camera. Its pretty bad. The first place guys finished 3 hours ago. I guess they were waiting for the main pack to set off the explosions. It sure paid to finish at the front today.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Pics are up on twitter.

This is no accident. It's like it was land mines the way there's legs and shoes scattered about.

ETA: I had not seem the vids when the land mine analogy was made.

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Amazing. It's been almost 30 minutes since first report and I still haven't seen a news site blaming an angry that we have a black president tea party racist for the attack. They're just not on the ball today.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Holy shit, just saw a video on Fox News where a huge plume of white smoke came out. Hope it's not some sort of chemical attack.

From the only picture i show that showed the smoke it looks like it might have used KNO3 as the Oxidizer, looking at the fireball and the smoke it resembles what you would see with KNO3.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    From the only picture i show that showed the smoke it looks like it might have used KNO3 as the Oxidizer, looking at the fireball and the smoke it resembles what you would see with KNO3.

Can't confirm because that's beyond the scope of my chemical knowledge, even with my degree, go figure.

Some of these photos are heart breaking. Lightly reporting that there may have been ball bearings involved in the explosions too. Hopefully over the next few days we'll find out more.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Two explosions a little time apart about three hours after the first place finishers.

Unsubstantiated reports (from an 18 year old on twitter) that it was people wearing vests. I wouldn't trust that so much.

Reports of several other possible explosive devices, but it could be hysteria and people reporting anything they see.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I'd rather just turn off the news for three days and see how this ends up. Everything now is pure speculation and news conjecturing.

We may never know what really happens. What may come out are some very good videos as this was close to the finish line.

Prayers out to the victims of this terrorism act. Now let's not let them win by further restricting our rights.

Top Bottom