I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Dinner time

uploadfromtaptalk1367713029135.jpg

Sent while driving on the tollway, one handed while swerving in between lanes, cause I'm laughing at a post in the NSFW thread...
    Texas SOT

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    How were the appetizers? I had to leave about an hour early, thought I was going to be able to make it.

Did you all get to meet Richard from the restaurant? Great guy.

Hope you all had a good time, and made Curtis at least buy a round for getting cheap parking :)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Sugar Land, Pilgrim/wife/son, ZeR0BuG, mroper, Radarscratch/son, benenglish, Jared91, dalto/wife, subseashooter, TundraWookiee, RetArmySgt, Elbe/hubby, and Jakassh (sorry if I left anyone out) filled a corner of the restaurant reserved for "Texas Gun Talk". Plenty of excitement of Saturday's show and anticipation for those that were going Sunday also. Ample BS thrown around the table in all directions but what confuses me is most people I met for the 1st time said I look nothing like my avatar. *shrug*

Easily the WTF moment was when Radarscratch stood up in front of me, grabbed my hand as he quickly turned around saying "here, feel it". When he noticed other diners not in our group looking on he announced "it's OK, he's just feeling my biggun".

It was great to meet everyone and for those out of towners that haven't posted yet today I hope you get home safe. Thank you to Acera for arranging things and to Sugar Land's generosity. Looking forward to the next time ....

Last edited:

Pilgrim

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Volente
    Sugar Land, Pilgrim/wife/son, ZeR0BuG, mroper, Radarscratch/son, benenglish, Jared91, dalto/wife, subseashooter, TundraWookiee, RetArmySgt, Elbe/hubby, and Jakassh (sorry if I left anyone out) filled a corner of the restaurant reserved for "Texas Gun Talk". Plenty of excitement of Saturday's show and anticipation for those that were going Sunday also. Ample BS thrown around the table in all directions but what confuses me is most people I met for the 1st time said I look nothing like my avatar. *shrug*

Easily the WTF moment was when Radarscratch stood up in front of me, grabbed my hand as he quickly turned around saying "here, feel it". When he noticed other diners not in our group looking on he announced "it's OK, he's just feeling my biggun".

It was great to meet everyone and for those out of towners that haven't posted yet today I hope you get home safe. Thank you to Acera for arranging things and to Sugar Land's generosity. Looking forward to the next time ....

Ditto. My wife said you were the nicest bunch of guys she's had the pleasure of meeting in a long time. Jakassh, my boy says he wants a rematch of rock-paper-scissors the next time he sees ya ;)

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster
    Heheheheheheheheheheheh

Sent while driving on the tollway, one handed while swerving in between lanes, cause I'm laughing at a post in the NSFW thread...

Radarscratch

I void warranties.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Westminster

Talk about out of context!! I didn't grab your hand, I just offered and you, well

ZeR0BuG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    SE, TX
    Talk about out of context!! I didn't grab your hand, I just offered and you, well

I don't know but it was REAALLL awkward... funny though... LOL

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    It was great finally being about to meet a bunch of you, it was also nice that i had some help getting around on Sat (fri wore out my arms pretty good). Mroper next time i will be paying for your food (he snaked my ticket as i was trying to get my money out).

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Ok, everyone has had time to let this settle a bit.

What would you want done differently for the next time?

Location, choice of type of food, arraignments at the restaurant? Not trying to come across as a self appointed social coordinator, just looking for suggestions and a critique.

I know one person (other than me ) made the attempt on their own and got a discounted parking rate, I could not get approval for the entire group for such a deal or I would have pm'd it to all of you.

Some of the appetizers were on the house, not my suggestion to them, they did that on their own.

Tell me the good and bad.

(FYI, I already told my friends at China Garden they did a good job and you guys appreciated it.)

Top Bottom