• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    whos wathcing this?

ron paul is killing them tonight. everyhting he says gets massive applause... things are looking up IMHO
    Gun Zone Deals

Doc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2010
    Carrollton, TX
    I'm trying to decide if he's got it right or just been in politics so long he knows what to say. I don't trust politicians, does it show? :)

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I'm trying to decide if he's got it right or just been in politics so long he knows what to say. I don't trust politicians, does it show? :)

me either

but witht hat said, to my eye, Ron Paul looks more liek a patriot than a politician. and liek sage says, he has an excellent record. if we disagree on some things, thats is fine. what i liek is he isnt the kindof guy that goes back and forth to increase votes. he calls them liek he see's them, and sticks to his guns.

that shows me a very rare trait in politicians, respectability.

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    actaually Herman Cain did the best out of the bunch IMHO. and would make a GREAT POTUS if given the chance. FINALLY someone gets it, and thats ol Herman!! and as for Ron Paul, I LMAO when he stated "Heroine" should be legal on live t.v.!! ya that will go over well in the next election!! what a NUTJOB!!!!!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    It was an interesting debate and some good points by all speakers. But Ron Paul gets my okay, at least 90%. Nobody's perfect but we need a good candidate that pleases the most of us and who can put a 55 gallon barrel of "whupass" on obama in the coming election. I was quite pleased to not see Trump with that shaggy @ssed hairdo !

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Ron Paul's foreign policy is the same as Thomas Jefferson's foreign policy. TD, if you think Tomas's foreign policy sucked, then Ron Paul's will too. It is basically free trad with all, stay out of other peoples business, and no entangling alliances. Pretty sound in my opinion.

As for legalizing heroine. His viewpoint stems from too much government control. It is a libertarian view point. He would like to deregulate the federal government and all the BS agencies that have been built up around the drug trade.

While I don't agree with legalizing drugs, I do agree with less federal government. He still is one of the only politician's out there that puts his votes where his mouth is.

BTW, I've seen first hand what legalized drugs does to a country (Holland). The only thing good about legalized drugs is that you meet more potheads on the trains -and that's about it. The social ramifications are negative and not truthfully reported to the world.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Poor Ron Paul will never make it past the first cut.

Once you get past his TV persona, you find that the guy is nuts. He says too many things that freak people out...

I do like his idea of smaller government, but it's not something he could actually accomplish. His idea of abolishing the IRS was about as silly as I have heard from anybody. His views on drugs are rather 60s hippy like.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Every time Ron Paul speaks I think of fingernails scraping a chalkboard. Yechhhhhh!!!!!

If Ron Paul is elected president, I will LEAVE the country. You heard it here first.

Actually if he even got the nomination, I would take up drinking again.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Every time Ron Paul speaks I think of fingernails scraping a chalkboard. Yechhhhhh!!!!!

If Ron Paul is elected president, I will LEAVE the country. You heard it here first.

Yeah, cuz I can see how Bootstrappy Sarah is a much better option.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    actaually Herman Cain did the best out of the bunch IMHO. and would make a GREAT POTUS if given the chance. FINALLY someone gets it, and thats ol Herman!! and as for Ron Paul, I LMAO when he stated "Heroine" should be legal on live t.v.!! ya that will go over well in the next election!! what a NUTJOB!!!!!

Herman Cain? The guy who says that he wants to be POTUS so he can do God's will? The guy who just said there's no reason to audit the Federal Reserve Bank? The guy who was on the Fed board!?

You want him?!

Poor Ron Paul will never make it past the first cut.

Once you get past his TV persona, you find that the guy is nuts. He says too many things that freak people out...

I do like his idea of smaller government, but it's not something he could actually accomplish. His idea of abolishing the IRS was about as silly as I have heard from anybody. His views on drugs are rather 60s hippy like.

His views on drugs are simply that it should be a state issue. There's nothing in the Constitution that says the federal government can or should be making drugs illegal. The war on drugs is literally unlawful.

Question: Why did it take a Constitutional Amendment to make alcohol illegal when other drugs can be banned by a simple act of Congress?

If he doesn't win, I'm joining the Texas Independence movement. If he doesn't win, things aren't going to change, our government will keep getting bigger and strangle our freedoms even more. If he doesn't win, we might as well push the damn reset button already, because the US is done.

leonidas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Plano
    Well whatever happens I hope the GOP gets their $h!t together and gets someone who is charismatic or we'll have Obama for the next four years (Shudder).

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I love that people think the Constitution is a "crackpot" document. No one's policies are closer aligned to it than Ron Paul's. If you disagree with his policy at least be honest and concede that there's pieces of the Constitution you don't believe in, or need to be amended...or that you don't know WTF you're talking about because you have done no study on the subject.

I mean, how could it possibly work if people were allowed to make their own decisions on drug use, guns, etc.? Guess what...it's none of your GD business how their life turns out, it's their business!!! 'Cause if you mind your own business then you won't be mindin' mine - Hank Sr.

Ron Paul
    for President!!!!
    Ted Nugent for Vice-President!!!!
    Judge Napolitano for Attorney General!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom