Primers

drj3828

Mar 4, 2008
Grimes County, TX
As I have been driving all over the central USA on vacation when i seen a gun store or sporting goods store I stop and look. Well today it payed off really good I was somewhere in the middle on Kansas and stopped at a gun shop that looked like it was there during Matt Dillion days. And yo and behold they had primers, the best part was the price! I think they must of had them for awhile. I walked out with 2000 SMP 3500 SMR and 1200 LGR and for the total price off less then $175! They where all CCI brand and had been kept in a very large gun safe. The owner (who was 84) told me he kept all ammo and reloading stuff in this large safe along with all the guns, I think it was a old bank by the looks of the place.
I am still in Oklahoma for the night but you bet I will still be looking for gun shops.
DRJ

TexMex247

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
May 11, 2009
Leander(NW Austin)
Do you actually reload for all those cal.s?...or do you just hoard primers at every opportunity? I'm just kiddin', I'm really just jealous - Texmex

drj3828

Mar 4, 2008
Grimes County, TX
Do you actually reload for all those cal.s?...or do you just hoard primers at every opportunity? I'm just kiddin', I'm really just jealous - Texmex
Yes I do: 9mm,40 S&W,38 super,45acp,45long colt
223,30-30,308,30-06,45-70

I have been ready to load but was unable to obtain the primers until now.

There where still a bunch left I did not want to buy all of them, If I can't reload my own ammo I guess I will not shoot the guns. I am not going to pay those high prices that retailers are charging!

I guess if it does not get any better I will have to go to a bow and arrow system.

DRJ

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics