Join TexasGunTalk

Put Out The Welcome Mat

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by ArmyZach, Oct 18, 2013.

1. ArmyZach

ArmyZach Active Member

Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
  2. vmax

vmax TGT Addict

Apr 15, 2013
    The most dangerous thing in the world is a yankee with a U-Haul

They out to be quarantined like any other dangerous disease

Look what these kind of people did to Arizona and Colorado? They come in and bring their defective liberal brains with them.
    They vote, they get elected to city councils and school boards.

This trend sucks and Texas is doomed

3. Shotgun Jeremy

Shotgun Jeremy TGT Addict

Jul 8, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    Fuuuuuuuuck

4. AcidFlashGordon

AcidFlashGordon TGT Addict

Just what Texas DOESN'T need. Like here in Nevada with the Kommiefornian slimebags infesting this state and bringing their libiturd, gun-grabbing attitudes with them, it seems Texas has been "targeted" as well. :(

5. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I am a transplant to Texas, but I came here expecting to adapt to this state and not the other way around. We chose Texas because it suited us on a number of levels, I am a conservative right winger with strong patriotic beliefs. I believe in helping those in need but not those who are lazy. I think everyone has an obligation to help society in one way or the other, be it military service or simply volunteering in some manner to benefit others. I believe in a government that serves us and not the other way around. I highly respect those who sacrifice for the greater good, such as those in the military but also first responders such as the police, fire department and EMTs. I treat others with respect but expect the same from them, and when they violate that I have no qualms in calling them out on it.

I believe these to be true Texas values and ones that should be honored and defended. I welcome any other newcomers to this state that accept Texas for what it is and honor its vast, rich history. Those with the intent on changing it into something else are lacking respect for this great land, and I will respond accordingly.

6. Shotgun Jeremy

Shotgun Jeremy TGT Addict

Jul 8, 2012
    Copperas Cove
    The same thing that happened to America is bound to happen to Texas if we're not careful.

7. Southpaw

Southpaw SUPER OWNER TGT Supporter

Mar 30, 2009
    Texas
    Like rats fleeing sinking ships!!

Also, consider the source... Time magazine.
    This article is in line with the agenda to turn Texas Blue. They want Texas so bad they are going to do or say whatever they can to get it.

I was not born in Texas either, but my daughter was and God willing, so will her children be as well, and I'll be damned if all the attitudes and politics I fled is going to set up camp here!!
    I will do what I can at the voting booth, but honestly I believe it's going to require a bigger response then voting alone.

8. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known

Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    All this naysaying and what a lot of people are forgetting is that the true believers are staying in their home states. The people fleeing to Texas are those fed up and want to join like minded people.

I do know some people who moved here that are very liberal and did so because of work transfers. It happens and will keep happening. However, what we should be considering is the people moving here voluntarily. Many of them are doing so because they are tired of their rights being violated, tired of high taxes, and tired of insane regulations that strangle both business and the common man.

If you're really worried about it, don't stop voting. Too many states they simply let this happen and complain. Texas has a pretty good voting record and hopefully will continue to do so.

Remember, the future belongs to those who show up.

9. London

London The advocate's Devil. TGT Supporter

Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    We've been outbred.

10. hellishhorses

hellishhorses Well-Known

Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    Sorry, we're full!