• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Now, if only Biden, Piglosi, the Squad and a few other POS politicians would follow her lead into the great beyond. I do not have any "hate" for this lady, because in many ways she was much better than any of our corrupt, indecent politicians. RIP.
    It's unfortunate that she didn't out live biden, pelosi and putin.
    Guns International

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Personally, i could really not be less impressed by her title. Or any title for that matter. But,,,she was, officially or otherwise, Head of State for the British. The British Crown may not have official duties these days, but they are the most recognized and influencial ambassadors for the Country. By my understanding, a position she very well at. And by all accounts, a damn sight better at it than most of our elected representatives, male or female.
    And She had absolutely nothing to do with why the United States split with Britain.
    RIP.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    During her reign alone she was instrumental in basically ending British Colonialism.

RIP

Yup. Closed the curtain on the British Empire by transforming it into the Commonwealth of Nations. I think very few people understand how instrumental that special relationship with the US was to helping peacefully end the Cold War.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Damn.
    This thread is pretty embarrassing.

Y'all never owned a slave and she never ruled over any of ya.

We're Texans. Gentlemen. Supposed to be accommodating to women.
    Open doors for ladies. Tip your hat.

Sounds like some yankees snuck in and set up camp.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Damn.

Exactly this.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Damn.

Most of us were taught to show respect to women and to elders.

Too many east and west coast attitudes showing here,

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Yup. Closed the curtain on the British Empire by transforming it into the Commonwealth of Nations. I think very few people understand how instrumental that special relationship with the US was to helping peacefully end the Cold War.
    There are damn few individuals in this world who can serve a nation with honor, integrity and grace for 3/4 of a century, as she did.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I have no axe to grind with the recently deceased English Queen. But - as a Texan and a gentleman - there are women to whom I will show no respect. Ever. I won't be tipping my hat or holding a door open for these hags. I have nothing to prove to these suents and have a long list of similar daughters of Satan that will not see my chivalry.
    Capture.JPG
    Capture1.JPG

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I have no axe to grind with the recently deceased English Queen. But - as a Texan and a gentleman - there are women to whom I will show no respect. Ever. I won't be tipping my hat or holding a door open for these hags. I have nothing to prove to these suents and have a long list of similar daughters of Satan that will not see my chivalry.
    View attachment 343513 View attachment 343514
    Those ain't ladies.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I agree that not all women are ladies. Just as not all men are gentlemen. IMHO fawning over the (expected) death of a foreign Head of State feeds the Leftist agenda directing Americans away from the internal issues of the day.

Q - You know the Dems are destroying America with their open border policies, right?
    A - The Queen of England destroyed UK colonialism and she just died! You don't care? You're racist!

Q - You know the Woke Agenda is ruining your chance at the American dream, right?
    A - The Queen of England helped save the world from Fascism and she died just last week! You're a fascist!

The Leftist media will feed this narrative so the discussion will never be had. Just one more thing to encourage Americans to take their eye off the ball.

I'm proud that the old gal did what she did. Far more than I'll ever do for sure. As far as her death affects America? A distraction that the Left will use to their advantage. There's no Yankee influence here. Frankly, I'm disappointed with the reference.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I agree that not all women are ladies. Just as not all men are gentlemen. IMHO fawning over the (expected) death of a foreign Head of State feeds the Leftist agenda directing Americans away from the internal issues of the day.

Q - You know the Dems are destroying America with their open border policies, right?
    A - The Queen of England destroyed UK colonialism and she just died! You don't care? You're racist!

Q - You know the Woke Agenda is ruining your chance at the American dream, right?
    A - The Queen of England helped save the world from Fascism and she died just last week! You're a fascist!

The Leftist media will feed this narrative so the discussion will never be had. Just one more thing to encourage Americans to take their eye off the ball.

I'm proud that the old gal did what she did. Far more than I'll ever do for sure. As far as her death affects America? A distraction that the Left will use to their advantage. There's no Yankee influence here. Frankly, I'm disappointed with the reference.

Paying online respects to a longtime US ally and an individual who did a lot for the world in her lifetime is hardly going to distract us from opposing what the left is up to. This is a pretty weak line of reasoning.

Top Bottom